997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

New Member Intro.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 07:32 PM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
Welcome!

Old 12-14-2009, 09:32 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BarrettG
Hello, My name is Barrett and I am the proud new owner of a 2007 Turbo. I was wondering if anybody has posted pics of an interior with the carbon fiber stearing wheel, Shifter, E-brake, etc... I would like to see how it looks before I consider purchasing it. Also, does anybody know if the CF stearing wheel is thicker in diameter than the stock wheel. TIA.
Barrett
I have the carbon shifter and e-brake. Here is a pic. I took my carbon factory steering wheel off and went with the Techart wheel instead. The Techart piece feels great. The stock carbon wheel was way too thin for my taste.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...pictureid=9539

Old 12-15-2009, 05:55 AM
BarrettG is on a distinguished road
Beautiful car! Where did you purchase your Techart wheel from?

Old 12-15-2009, 10:47 AM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BarrettG
Beautiful car! Where did you purchase your Techart wheel from?
You can get Techart parts from CEC. They are the North American Distributor for Techart.

www.cecwheels.com