997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

997 TT with Techart LED front lights

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 10:04 PM
sayegh87 has a spectacular aura aboutsayegh87 has a spectacular aura aboutsayegh87 has a spectacular aura about
997 TT with Techart LED front lights

Hey guys, after purchasing the Techart DRL's from Sharkwerks (Alex was excellent to deal with and was very patient with me!) I had an issue finding anyone that would install them in Boston, but luckily I found Sound and Motion, and the guys over there managed to squeeze me in. Here are pictures of the process, its taking a bit longer then what Alex told me, but I assumed that since its the first time they installed something similar to that...

Attached Images     

Last edited by sayegh87; 06-04-2010 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Updated pics on page 2
Old 05-26-2010, 02:21 AM
uaeturbo has a spectacular aura aboutuaeturbo has a spectacular aura about
Look great Bro

Old 05-26-2010, 04:24 AM
handdoc will become famous soon enough
where is "sound and motion"?

the car looks nice

Old 05-26-2010, 07:26 AM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
sayegh this is amazing my god knock on the wooood !!!

Old 05-26-2010, 07:40 AM
Former Vendor
Sales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sayegh87
Hey guys, after purchasing the Techart DRL's from Sharkwerks (Alex was excellent to deal with and was very patient with me!) I had an issue finding anyone that would install them in Boston, but luckily I found Sound and Motion, and the guys over there managed to squeeze me in. Here are pictures of the process, its taking a bit longer then what Alex told me, but I assumed that since its the first time they installed something similar to that...

The Techart Led's look great.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:38 AM
Ajcut7 has much to be proud ofAjcut7 has much to be proud ofAjcut7 has much to be proud ofAjcut7 has much to be proud ofAjcut7 has much to be proud ofAjcut7 has much to be proud ofAjcut7 has much to be proud ofAjcut7 has much to be proud of
Those things are as bright as the sun. Very nice

Old 05-26-2010, 10:33 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
heya... my pleasure and thanks for the flying with us The first time we ever did it the installation it did take us a few hours too but the results are neat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUfcft1ZRww

Old 05-26-2010, 12:07 PM
skeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond repute
Those look great! What bumper are you using?

Old 05-26-2010, 01:23 PM
sayegh87 has a spectacular aura aboutsayegh87 has a spectacular aura aboutsayegh87 has a spectacular aura about
UAE turbo - mashkoor bro, appreciate it.

Handoc - turns out it's sound in motion Sound in Motion
8 Brighton Ave
Allston, MA 02134
617-787-7744
info@sound-in-motion.com

Yalmutawa - thanks bro, matga9er.

Thanks champion and ajcut7, I'll post pics of it completely finished by Friday!

Sharkster - that is the most important thing, even if it does take a little bit longer!

Skeeter - I'm using the NR Auto bumpers

Old 05-26-2010, 09:52 PM
mickym0u53 is a splendid one to beholdmickym0u53 is a splendid one to beholdmickym0u53 is a splendid one to beholdmickym0u53 is a splendid one to beholdmickym0u53 is a splendid one to beholdmickym0u53 is a splendid one to beholdmickym0u53 is a splendid one to beholdmickym0u53 is a splendid one to behold
The lights look Awesome! Can you let me know how the NR auto bumpers fit? Also what exhaust modifications if any is needed to make the rear bumper fit? Thanks!

Old 05-26-2010, 11:09 PM
Former Vendor
nrauto has much to be proud ofnrauto has much to be proud ofnrauto has much to be proud ofnrauto has much to be proud ofnrauto has much to be proud ofnrauto has much to be proud ofnrauto has much to be proud ofnrauto has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mickym0u53
The lights look Awesome! Can you let me know how the NR auto bumpers fit? Also what exhaust modifications if any is needed to make the rear bumper fit? Thanks!
Look at our Porsche Gallery on our website, we show several 997 Turbo's with our GT kit. A good muffler shop can modify your Turbo exhaust to work with our rear GT bumper. If you want to call us we can explain what has to done to your exhaust. You can also send me a private message if you prefer.

Neal

Old 05-27-2010, 03:22 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
masha2 allah nice work, enjoy it bro

Old 05-27-2010, 04:25 AM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
heya... my pleasure and thanks for the flying with us The first time we ever did it the installation it did take us a few hours too but the results are neat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUfcft1ZRww
Hey Alex is that Schoey or are you really the Sharkwerks stig? better keep that one secret huh. Nice vid tho....and all that to find an Antelope . Those lights do look cool .

Old 05-27-2010, 06:58 AM
SpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond repute
masha'a alah man !
they look awesome ..
i want one !

Old 05-27-2010, 12:04 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sayegh87
Sharkster - that is the most important thing, even if it does take a little bit longer!
That's right man.. once they work they're actually pretty well integrated and look neat!

Originally Posted by speed21
Hey Alex is that Schoey or are you really the Sharkwerks stig? better keep that one secret huh. Nice vid tho....and all that to find an Antelope . Those lights do look cool .
Haha no mate.. it's just Jurgen the German The Antelope is well... odd but then so are we

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 997 TT with Techart LED front lights