997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Porsche Tuning in South Florida

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 02:04 PM
Banned
Prototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to behold
That sounds like a plan ! Like i said, no hard feelings , the cars just make what they make and we'd be happy to show you !

Old 10-26-2012, 10:23 PM
Former Vendor
Chris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Prototech
That sounds like a plan ! Like i said, no hard feelings , the cars just make what they make and we'd be happy to show you !

Not talking down on those cars but a 1200 hp car at the wheels on the dyno is just down right nasty.

Now we all know dynojets make more power then a mustang Dyno.. So in that case it should have no problem making the power on mine. Heck if I saw 1 hp over 1000 I would drop and bow down.

Let me know if we can make this happen.

Old 10-27-2012, 10:24 AM
Banned
Prototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to behold
Chris we would love to come and show you the power this car makes !! It is definantly something we would like to do !! Let us know !!

Old 10-27-2012, 12:40 PM
Former Vendor
Chris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond repute
Chris we would love to come and show you the power this car makes !! It is definantly something we would like to do !! Let us know !!
Monday work? I wanna see 1200 dynojet power

This car should also have no problem going 3.5's 60-130 with that power.

Old 10-27-2012, 02:08 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
protosport,

if in fact the car does make the power (i dont know if it does but, i know you do great work) then go on monday and get this done at USP .i hope your not just saying ok on here since everyone is reading this, and it turns out to be oh the client couldnt make it today... next week hes out of the country... till its forgotten about. i like to see tuners step up to the plate and get it done...

unlike some other tuners last year that called eachother out an then crickets.... yup you know who you are lol.

so get this done. and get 500 bucks on top it... cant beat that....

Old 10-27-2012, 03:56 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Chris Green@USP
Monday work? I wanna see 1200 dynojet power

This car should also have no problem going 3.5's 60-130 with that power.

Im around on monday and if that works for David lets make it a date.. You can put the dyno #s to rest and get it behind you and youll never hear a word from me again about HP #s from proto ever!!! This will also give you even more exposure with the industry standard dynojet HP figures.. Who wouldnt want to make some more power on a dynojet and collect 500.00??

Old 10-27-2012, 08:02 PM
Banned
I will talk to the customer and arrange a date , he agreed to do it , there will be no crickets on this one I assure you!! It will be arranged and will happen !! Mike if you like give us a call on Monday and talk to Dave .

Old 10-27-2012, 08:21 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
I will talk to the customer and arrange a date , he agreed to do it , there will be no crickets on this one I assure you!! It will be arranged and will happen !! Mike if you like give us a call on Monday and talk to Dave .
awesome !

Old 10-29-2012, 01:25 PM
Motion 35 is a jewel in the roughMotion 35 is a jewel in the roughMotion 35 is a jewel in the roughMotion 35 is a jewel in the rough
dyno my car

Mike i think you now me a as previos customer and u now am a pretty stright shooter. The car the day you saw it run in the video was at 1 bar of boost. . U had renntech build my tranny. What are the hp and torque limits on there tranny build i beleive we have excided there hp and torque limits . My car doesnt hold anything over 1 .3 bars without it slipping 3 and 4 th gears . So that should tell you what hp the car is putting out without having to look at dyno sheets .

As far as my car going to dyno today not going to happen as im tearing it down today to have tranny redone . But i look forward to putting it back on dyno once tranny gets done .

THIS IS NO EXCUSE I DEFFANTELY WANT THIS DONE BUT DONT WANT WASTE TIME ON TRANNY BUILD . WE DO THIS ASAP.

and yes i plan on making a run for the 60 to 130 speed runs.

Last edited by Motion 35; 10-29-2012 at 01:39 PM.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:38 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Motion 35
Mike i think you now me a as previos customer and u now am a pretty stright shooter. The car the day you saw it run video was at 1 bar of boost. . U had renntech build my tranny. What are the hp and torque limits on there tranny build. . My car doesnt hold anything over 1 .3 bars without it slipping 3 and 4 th gears . So that should tell you what hp the car is putting out without having to look at dyno sheets .

As far as my car going to dyno today not going to happen as im tearing it down today to have tranny redone . But i look forward to putting it back on dyno once tranny gets done .
I wasnt asking you to dyno your car.. I was asking the 6spd car with the incar video to dyno on a dynojet so we can all see 1200+hp on a dynojet.. Being Dynojet & being RWD the car should make some monster #s.. Who wouldnt want some some free publicity.. Free dynotime and 500.00..

You cannot conclude where a tranny starts to slip as to how much HP a car makes.. Might give you an idea of how much TQ it makes if it holds what the company claims it will hold.. But not HP.. also i dont know if renntech rates the HP/TQ at the wheels.. I only sent renntech 2 trans.. yours was the most recent and only 997tt so if they are doing further upgrades they will know which was yours that i sent them.

When its done your welcome to free dynotime on the dynojet as well.. No problem.. Good luck with the project!!!

Old 10-29-2012, 01:47 PM
Motion 35 is a jewel in the roughMotion 35 is a jewel in the roughMotion 35 is a jewel in the roughMotion 35 is a jewel in the rough
By the way i wasnt calling you out on this and not complaining about the trannyyou had renntech build. By no means can you judge what hp or toq a car has by the tranny slip. but if the tranny was built for x hp and its not holding then its pretty safe to say u exceeded the hp/tq limits like in my case.
i look forward to a new tranny the will hold power and we will deff take car to dyno so i and everyone else see what its really putting out .

Old 10-29-2012, 01:54 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Motion 35
By the way i wasnt calling you out on this and not complaining about the trannyyou had renntech build. By no means can you judge what hp or toq a car has by the tranny slip. but if the tranny was built for x hp and its not holding then its pretty safe to say u exceeded the hp/tq limits like in my case.
i look forward to a new tranny the will hold power and we will deff take car to dyno so i and everyone else see what its really putting out .
No prob i have no beef with you i know your a good guy.. All i do is carry the trans to renntech i dont build them which you know already.. I dont take on jobs i cant handle or am not confident in such as building Porsche engines and trans.. When the trans is all reworked id love to see it on a dynojet for sure.. matter of fact your 1 of the few that goes to the track so as much as i would love to see it on a dynojet id REALLY LOVE to see some track times.. Good luck with the rest of the build..

Old 10-29-2012, 02:19 PM
Cool you now if the hp is there im going run the **** out of it .

Old 10-29-2012, 11:42 PM
Fugazi will become famous soon enoughFugazi will become famous soon enough
This Thread is getting boring, why don't the Two shops (Prototech & AWD Motorsports) in the same area meet Like the Good Old Day's line up and Run.Talk is cheap NO Excuses

Old 10-30-2012, 07:52 AM
Banned
Fugazi , I completely agree with you !! Mike has already been doing this , but if Mike @ AWD would like to meet up and run we would be okay with that as well !!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche Tuning in South Florida