997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Friday Fun @ SharkWerks, 2010RS, GT3, 2011, Turbo S & 08 997GT2 Motor Content

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 06:38 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Red face Friday Fun @ SharkWerks, 2010RS, GT3, 2011, Turbo S & 08 997GT2 Motor Content

Still finishing up this move but busy in the mean-time... This local 2010 Grey/Red (as it was originally) themed 997.2RS came into us for a host of goodies including the SharkWerks Exhaust coupled with our larger diameter ceramic coated tips. We also tuned her with the EVOMSit software mapping. The red was replaced with silver and black giving her quite a different look indeed!

Arriving and in-line..

On the lift she goes...

Bumper cover off and on goes the SharkWerks Exhaust:

Meanwhile the Bosch Motronic ECU on the flash-bench...

A close-up of the larger diameter 88mm SharkWerks Tips:

There she is decked out in her silver motif...

But she can also wear black...

Ready to go home!

Meanwhile... another 2010 997GT3 project (with the EVOMSit, out tips, our exhaust and a few other goodies) was updated with satin-black powdercoated wheels.

Yum!

A few other goodies:

There was also a brand new 2011 997TT S that came in to get "started". The entire car was wrapped by Premier in their new Satin guard style.

The first modification is a set of factory Porsche 997GT2 sideskirts:

Moving along is this project 997GT2 with a refresh of sorts. A 997GT2 motor out isn't something we see too often. There are a lot of trick differences vs the regular TT motor (intake manifold etc..) so here you go

Old 07-30-2010, 07:16 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
The new shop is gorgeous Shark.. Nobody deserves it more than you and your crew!!

Mike

Old 07-30-2010, 07:24 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
The new shop is gorgeous Shark.. Nobody deserves it more than you and your crew!!

Mike
Thank you sir.... We're getting there and hopefully James won't look so skinny anymore after we feed him

Old 07-30-2010, 09:36 PM
N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !
Son ***** I knew I should have come by! Looking good Alex

Old 07-31-2010, 12:49 AM
stockid will become famous soon enoughstockid will become famous soon enough
How do I post photos and make them big not a thumbnail?

Old 07-31-2010, 02:28 AM
Banned
porka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant future
i want some rs seats!

Old 07-31-2010, 02:38 AM
TT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud of
Thats awesome. Looking good!

Old 07-31-2010, 09:07 AM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
stockid - host them on a server elsewhere, edit first, upload to server, post with link to image.

Alex - CONGRATS on the new place, really looks awesome. My wallet is happy you are not on the east coast....but my turbo would sing if you were.

Old 07-31-2010, 05:05 PM
FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !
Definitely a Friday fun, had the pleasure of seeing all of this work going on in person. James is just a frikken' machine, he is dropping motors and building 3.9's in his sleep these days.

I know it is going to be August fun month pretty soon too

Old 08-02-2010, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by TestJet
Definitely a Friday fun, had the pleasure of seeing all of this work going on in person. James is just a frikken' machine, he is dropping motors and building 3.9's in his sleep these days.

I know it is going to be August fun month pretty soon too
Thanks man! August should be chok-a-block with those 775s:P

Originally Posted by Eric (Plug Guy)
Alex - CONGRATS on the new place, really looks awesome. My wallet is happy you are not on the east coast....but my turbo would sing if you were.

Thanks Eric... and also thanks for sending out the dension quickly:P Got it working in that 997s
Originally Posted by M3 Chris
Thats awesome. Looking good!
Cheers man!
Originally Posted by porka
i want some rs seats!
For sure they're out there so keep your eyes open...
Originally Posted by N2it
Son ***** I knew I should have come by! Looking good Alex
And then for some karting too eh!?

Old 08-02-2010, 05:31 PM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
Good work guys!

What is the satin guard? Is that a clear satin wrap?

Old 08-02-2010, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by 996wings
Good work guys!

What is the satin guard? Is that a clear satin wrap?
Thanks Misha.. and yes that's Premier's latest film....