997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

More effective: mod VGT exducer or inducer?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 08:31 PM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Josh@TPCRACING
By combining the correct, PROPERLY modified components, you can achieve monumental performance with the very few parts. That's why our 775 BLITZKRIEG we can produce 775HP with just a set of our BLITZKRIEG 5" Intercoolers, BLITZKRIEG Modified VTGs, EUROPIPE(TPC Special), a BLITZKRIEG tune, and a set of spark plugs.

Josh B
TPC Racing
Hi Josh,
thanks for posting. Do you have any numbers such as 0-100, 60-130, 1/4 mile with the addition of the headers to your blitzkrieg package?

Old 09-08-2010, 04:34 PM
Webtool1 is infamous around these partsWebtool1 is infamous around these parts
Would a software tune such as Softronic adapt to the VTG mods, or does this need new code?

Old 09-08-2010, 07:21 PM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Josh@TPCRACING
Bogg,

I actually do not have any official numbers for the newest version of the system. Of course with the fantastic jump in mid range power, that could only lead to improved acceleration times.

However, we only do this sort of high speed testing in the controlled, safe environment of the drag strip(we do not do highway runs). However, it has been extremely hot this summer, and we have been EXTREMELY busy with several projects(BLITZKRIEG GT2, 997/996 CT-520 Turbo, upgrades to our Cayman Turbo system, Suspension and headers for GT3/RS/CUP, blowing out Cayman Turbos, Grassroots UTCC, and more. But with the weather starting to cool off, and with some of our other projects wrapping up, there is a possibility that I can drag Mike out to the strip for some fun(if I can get him away from VIR, Summit, Sebring, Watkins, etc).

Scott, Jamie, Nick...I expect you guys to be in Mike's ear about going out to the track! Talk a little trash...do what you need to.
Thanks Josh. Your blitzkrieg package was already amazing. I'm interested in seeing what the headers bring to the table (other than the dyno improvements, lol) as far as times and seat of pants feel. Can you PM me a price for just the headers (just curious, haven't seen a price listed anywhere)

Old 09-09-2010, 12:02 AM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Webtool1
Would a software tune such as Softronic adapt to the VTG mods, or does this need new code?
You would need a new re-tune from Softronic to take advantage of the modded VTGs.

Old 09-10-2010, 08:29 AM
Former Vendor
Sales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to behold
Stay Tuned for a few of the "Usual Suspects" tuning our Billet 68mm VTG's. Some serious power is going to be made.