997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

RS Door Pull straps (Yellow)

Old 07-11-2012, 09:50 AM
quick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant future
RS Door Pull straps (Yellow)

Hello All,

Trying to source the RS style Door Pulls for my 997 TT in Yellow which apparently Porsche doesn't make them

So what do you all Porsche freaks advice I do

Later

Old 07-11-2012, 10:44 AM
eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !
Maybe some fabric dye?

Old 07-11-2012, 11:31 AM
Squat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to behold
Bring them to a custom shop and say "copy these in yellow"

Old 07-11-2012, 11:48 AM
quick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant future
The texture and the shade of yellow would probably be not the same ?

I wonder if there's any Porsche enthusiast re-upholstery shop that can duplicate the finish (fabricating or re-dying the existing ones)

I am sure there are members out there that want these in other colors like Yellow,Green and blue to name few...

Last edited by quick; 07-11-2012 at 12:20 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:53 AM
Squat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to behold
Most places will match the color or tell them they own it. I would bring the color in and say go. If they cant get it right then dont pay. Most solid car upholstery shops can access most of the stock colors.

Old 07-11-2012, 11:54 AM
eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !
Do you have yellow seat belts? If so you can have the shop use them as reference when color matching.

Old 07-11-2012, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by eurotom
Do you have yellow seat belts? If so you can have the shop use them as reference when color matching.
good call.

Old 07-11-2012, 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by eurotom
Yes I do and in the process of having them installed

I will try finding a reasonable upholstery shop here in KY

Thanks for all your help fellas..

Old 07-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by quick
Yes I do and in the process of having them installed

I will try finding a reasonable upholstery shop here in KY

Thanks for all your help fellas..
Cool post pics when you get it done, your Turbo should be a lot "quick"er when you get them installed

Old 07-11-2012, 02:22 PM
function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !
I know there was a posting here that a company would change your seat belt fabric to any color you wanted. You just sent them your old set and the would replace just the belts and use all you old hardware. Might do a quick search here.

Old 07-11-2012, 03:31 PM
floridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud of
Interesting mod
Where r u sourcing the door strap and hardware, Suncoast?

Ken

Old 03-17-2013, 12:02 PM
Atlas997TT is on a distinguished road
I am interested in this also as my seat belts are being converted to yellow and would like yellow straps on the door, not red....

Any info would be great!!

Old 03-21-2017, 09:54 PM
waizone is on a distinguished road
Reviving this thread as I'd love to source some speed yellow door straps.

Old 03-21-2017, 10:02 PM
TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !
Assume you haven't seen the ones being sold via Facebook? Not a full door strap conversion but gets you the look for much cheaper. I recall him only having red and silver but maybe he has yellow now too. The guy's name is Stewart Settles. I didn't buy but it appears like quite a few have.

Old 03-21-2017, 10:39 PM
waizone is on a distinguished road
^^ have not. Can you share link?

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: RS Door Pull straps (Yellow)