997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Precision Porsche Exchange Program Review

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2012, 03:03 PM
jtchui will become famous soon enoughjtchui will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb Precision Porsche Exchange Program Review

Gents,

I wanted to document my experience participating in the Precision Porsche Exchange program. But first off I want to highlight the great customer service and support that I received from both Edwin and Tony with Precision Porsche.

I dropped off my vehicle on OCT1, leaving it with Tony in Torrance, CA to do his magic. I got the car back on time as promised ready for SEMA. The parts were painted and installed as of OCT 26. There was some logistical coordination as the car had to be relocated to another shop for other work. I was installing a new exhaust and spark plugs for my tune + scheduled service. The guys were great communicators and took care of my vehicle as it was on loan. Car was covered when not in use and when it was the team took adequate precautions to protect my finish as they did their R&D work.

The really trusted Edwin and Tony primarily because of their professionalism and experience. Tony and his team are artists and craftsmen. The side skirts and front lip came out great. Fitment was "precise" (no pun intended) and flush. Body lines and approach angles where consistent and square with the natural finish of car. I have only had my car back for 1.5 days and the level of attention it gets (both rolling and stationary) now is modestly flattering. I have caught scores of people from afar stopping to take pictures and pose in front of the vehicle as I run errands and the like.

Overall I am truly satisfied. If there is anyone in the LA area interested in this "time for parts program" please PM Edwin from PrecisionPorsche. I hope to do a round 2 after SEMA.

Here are some pics.

Speedart Lip

Tech-Art Side

Tech-Art Side

Rear

iPhone 5 with low light, will use my real camera for next set of pics at SEMA.

Old 10-28-2012, 03:15 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
The pleasure was all ours Jeff! Thanks for being understanding and easy to work with!

Edwin

Old 10-28-2012, 09:27 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
I am also a satisfied client of Tony and Edwin at Precision Porsche. I LOVE their Strosek style wing for the 996T! They produce top quality products and stand behind their product.

Old 10-29-2012, 02:47 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Turbo Fanatic
I am also a satisfied client of Tony and Edwin at Precision Porsche. I LOVE their Strosek style wing for the 996T! They produce top quality products and stand behind their product.
Thanks Ari! Hope all is well and you are still enjoying the strosek wing

Edwin

Old 11-03-2015, 05:44 PM
Ben Burkhard is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jtchui
Gents,

I wanted to document my experience participating in the Precision Porsche Exchange program. But first off I want to highlight the great customer service and support that I received from both Edwin and Tony with Precision Porsche.

I dropped off my vehicle on OCT1, leaving it with Tony in Torrance, CA to do his magic. I got the car back on time as promised ready for SEMA. The parts were painted and installed as of OCT 26. There was some logistical coordination as the car had to be relocated to another shop for other work. I was installing a new exhaust and spark plugs for my tune + scheduled service. The guys were great communicators and took care of my vehicle as it was on loan. Car was covered when not in use and when it was the team took adequate precautions to protect my finish as they did their R&D work.

The really trusted Edwin and Tony primarily because of their professionalism and experience. Tony and his team are artists and craftsmen. The side skirts and front lip came out great. Fitment was "precise" (no pun intended) and flush. Body lines and approach angles where consistent and square with the natural finish of car. I have only had my car back for 1.5 days and the level of attention it gets (both rolling and stationary) now is modestly flattering. I have caught scores of people from afar stopping to take pictures and pose in front of the vehicle as I run errands and the like.

Overall I am truly satisfied. If there is anyone in the LA area interested in this "time for parts program" please PM Edwin from PrecisionPorsche. I hope to do a round 2 after SEMA.

Here are some pics.

Speedart Lip

Tech-Art Side

Tech-Art Side

Rear

iPhone 5 with low light, will use my real camera for next set of pics at SEMA.
What kit did you go with?

Old 11-04-2015, 11:53 AM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
I also had a great experience with them as I got their complete kit for my 997T & I also dealt with Tony. I will be doing a complete write up on a new thread with pics and comments soon!

Fit and finish great

Customer service GREAT!
Pricing Awesome!

Old 11-04-2015, 01:42 PM
twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !
What exactly is the exchange program you didn't say anything about it,are you exchanging your Oem parts for the aftermarket parts & getting credit for them ? & those pics are terrible ,get us some of those Sema pics ,wish i could be there

Old 11-04-2015, 02:03 PM
Basic Sponsor
Since Jeff hasn't been on here a while, I'll chime in to answer some of the questions posted.

Originally Posted by Ben Burkhard
What kit did you go with?
He went with our speedart style front lip and TA side skirts

Originally Posted by Bobbyfali
I also had a great experience with them as I got their complete kit for my 997T & I also dealt with Tony. I will be doing a complete write up on a new thread with pics and comments soon!

Fit and finish great

Customer service GREAT!
Pricing Awesome!
Thanks for the kind words Bobby! Can't wait to see the finished product

Originally Posted by twturbo
What exactly is the exchange program you didn't say anything about it,are you exchanging your Oem parts for the aftermarket parts & getting credit for them ? & those pics are terrible ,get us some of those Sema pics ,wish i could be there
The exchange program is basically let us borrow your car to test fit some new products we have and you get credit for our parts (could be partial credit or in Jeff's case, free parts )

Edwin

Last edited by PrecisionPorsch; 11-04-2015 at 02:13 PM.
Old 11-05-2015, 03:09 PM
Ben Burkhard is on a distinguished road
Edwin, do you have any ta front lips and the side skirts in stock?