997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

USP Motorsports presents | The RFB LED Interior Lighting Kit for the Porsche 997!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 12:32 PM
Former Vendor
Chris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond repute
USP Motorsports presents | The RFB LED Interior Lighting Kit for the Porsche 997!

USP Motorsports presents | The RFB LED Interior Lighting Kit for the Porsche 997!!!

Kits are in stock and ready to be shipped!

CLICK HERE to order!!

RFB LED Features:

- LED lights are the latest innovation in automotive lighting
- LED lights are superior to incandescent stock bulbs
- LEDs have a higher light output and are far more efficient
- Installing LED lights is very simple

This LED Interior Lighting Kit includes LEDs for the front dome lights, foot well lights, courtesy door lights, bonnet lights, boot engine compartment lights, and glove box lights. Installation is straight forward with our installation video shown below. Each kit is designed around your specific vehicle

Here are some pics of the RFB LEDs recently installed in a customers vehicle:

These RFB LED kits include the following:
(2) Dome light LEDs
(1) Map light LED
(2) Foot well light LEDs
(2) Courtesy door light LEDs
(1) Glove box LED
(1) Bonnet LED
(1) Engine compartment LED

Kit Pictured below:

Installation Video Link:

USP also offers other products produced by RFB for the 997 and 997TT:
RFB Porsche 997TT Fog Light HID Kit - CLICK HERE for more information!!

RFB License Plate LED Lights - CLICK HERE for more information!!

RFB D2S Series HID Bulbs - For an upgraded look - CLICK HERE for more information!!

Bulb Temperatures Available:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
USP Motorsports | RFB LED Interior Lighting Kit for the Porsche 997!!!

CLICK HERE to order!!

Questions?
Email: phil@uspmotorsports.com
Phone: (888) 755-7772
or PM me!!

Attached Images                     

Last edited by Chris Green@USP; 05-06-2013 at 02:08 PM.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:26 PM
triblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond repute
I read the heading as RED LED lighting and I was like..."hellzz ya, I need that!" Damn my dyslexia!

Old 01-08-2013, 03:51 PM
Former Vendor
Chris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by triblk6spd
I read the heading as RED LED lighting and I was like..."hellzz ya, I need that!" Damn my dyslexia!
lol - Well maybe we should look into that

At this time its just the "RFB LED"

Old 01-08-2013, 03:51 PM
Carlitos way is just really niceCarlitos way is just really niceCarlitos way is just really niceCarlitos way is just really niceCarlitos way is just really nice
I previously had the PHILIPS D2S Xenon HID 6000k bulbs and I was not satisfied. The color was perfect but I couldn't see as clear as my stock 4300k bulbs.

I know it's not an easy question but how are your RFB D2S 6000k bulbs compared to the Philips in term of brightness?

Thank you

Old 01-08-2013, 04:39 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Carlitos way
I previously had the PHILIPS D2S Xenon HID 6000k bulbs and I was not satisfied. The color was perfect but I couldn't see as clear as my stock 4300k bulbs.

I know it's not an easy question but how are your RFB D2S 6000k bulbs compared to the Philips in term of brightness?

Thank you
Carlito,

The brightness of the RFB and Philips will be the same at 6000K.

In all honesty the different Kelvin ratings will effect the over all hue of the projected light but will not discharge a more "powerful" source. The 4300K will be better for over all "clarity" but the 6000K will give that hint of blue.

Hope that helps,

Old 01-10-2013, 01:06 PM
Former Vendor
Thank you for all the interest, sales and pms. All pm's have been replied to.

Old 01-12-2013, 09:32 AM
Former Vendor
bump

Old 01-14-2013, 02:51 PM
Former Vendor
Thank you for all the emails and PMs.

Old 01-17-2013, 09:00 AM
Former Vendor
bump

Old 01-19-2013, 11:04 AM
Former Vendor
Thanks for all the orders!

Old 01-23-2013, 11:59 AM
Former Vendor
Thank you for all the orders - all recent orders have been shipped!

Old 01-26-2013, 09:46 AM
Former Vendor
Till the end of the month please enjoy half off on shipping on any lighting products USP offers by using coupon code "fbfreeship".

Old 01-27-2013, 11:06 AM
Frc
Frc will become famous soon enough
Love the look of LEDs

Old 02-19-2013, 12:51 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Frc
Love the look of LEDs
so do we....... so do we.

Old 02-27-2013, 08:15 AM
Former Vendor
Thanks for all the orders - LEDs are in stock and ready to ship!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: USP Motorsports presents | The RFB LED Interior Lighting Kit for the Porsche 997!