997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

My new 997.2 TTS Cab-with a few teaser pics!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2015, 11:20 AM
Nevermiss is on a distinguished road
My new 997.2 TTS Cab-with a few teaser pics!

I picked this up back in October and had a good idea of the first few mods I wanted to add. I'll have some quality pics coming from the photographer at GMP Motorsports soon!

I want to thank Adam, Steve and all the staff at GMP Motorsports in Charlotte who have done the work and install. I highly recommend them to anyone and could not be happier with the professionalism and value that they provided for me.

Europipe Exhaust
Fabspeed Black Chrome Quad Exhaust Tips
3 Bar MAP sensors
Pro Tuning Freaks Tune (Basic Stage 2 tune for 3 Bar MAP sensors and 93 octane-for now)
TechArt Side Skirts and Front Lip Spoiler
HRE 19" P101s in Brushed Dark Clear
TPC DSC Module

I snapped a couple pics from the Blue Ridge Parkway this morning and I'll post pics from GMP once I get them.

If pulling into my driveway wasn't such a challenge, I'll probably modify the suspension and lower it just a little, but I couldn't be happier with how it looks.

Cheers!

Last edited by Nevermiss; 01-12-2015 at 08:59 AM.
Old 01-11-2015, 12:11 PM
PenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Nevermiss
I picked this up back in October and had a good idea of the first few mods I wanted to add. I'll have some quality pics coming from the photographer at GMP Motorsports soon!

I want to thank Adam, Steve and all the staff at GMP Motorsports in Charlotte who have done the work and install. I highly recommend them to anyone and could not be happier with the professionalism and value that they provided for me.

Europipe Exhaust
Fabspeed Black Chrome Quad Exhaust Tips
3 Bar MAP sensors
Pro Tuning Freaks Tune (Basic Stage 2 tune for 3 Bar sensors and 93 octane-for now)
TechArt Side Skirts and Front Lip Diffuser
HRE 19" P101s in Brushed Dark Clear
TPC DSC Module

I snapped a couple pics from the Blue Ridge Parkway this morning and I'll post pics from GMP once I get them.

If pulling into my driveway wasn't such a challenge, I'll probably modify the suspension and lower it just a little, but I couldn't be happier with how it looks.

Cheers!

F-ING SEXY!! Car is perfect. Great job not getting 20's. Are you planning on getting lowering springs?

Old 01-11-2015, 12:52 PM
Cscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of light
Great looking wheels!

Old 01-11-2015, 01:15 PM
Nevermiss is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PenguiN
F-ING SEXY!! Car is perfect. Great job not getting 20's. Are you planning on getting lowering springs?
No plans for now. The bottom of my new front lip spoiler just barely catches my driveway. I would need to install suspension that allows me to lower and raise the front if I want to lower at all. Probably $8-10k to do this, unless I just buy a new house.

Old 01-11-2015, 01:27 PM
Former Vendor
proTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond repute
Love the pics! Let us know when you're ready to turn things up a little further

Old 01-11-2015, 03:59 PM
akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !
Looking great Nevermiss. Thanks for posting. The gap is no different than my current set-up on OEM CL wheel (so I can live with it). The brushed dark clear looks good as well, those wheels are simply stunning...this sure helps towards my eventual decision (vis-a-vis vs. BBS F1-R).

Old 01-12-2015, 08:38 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
That car turned out great!! Love the wheels.

Old 01-12-2015, 10:29 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks so much for the support and giving us the opportunity to work with you on this project. The car came out beautifully and we are thrilled that you love it!!

The proTUNING freaks software is very solid!

Old 01-12-2015, 10:33 AM
Former Vendor
proTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks GMP, appreciate the kind words and glad to be part of the project with you guys. All the best!

Old 01-12-2015, 11:36 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Full set of images to come soon!

Old 01-12-2015, 12:07 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Great looking car.