997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

AZN Optics - LED and HID Lighting Solution

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2016, 10:58 PM
Former Vendor
AZN Optics is on a distinguished road
AZN Optics - LED and HID Lighting Solution

Hello! We here at AZNOptics specialize in euro spec vehicles with finicky canbus systems. We offer the latest in aftermarket lighting from LEDs to HIDs. All of our products can be found and purchased on our website www.aznoptics.com! Our units are CANBUS compatible so error free! Plug and Play solution.

AZN Optics are official distributors for Morimoto HID components. Morimoto are one of the top aftermarket HID conversion kits available.

Already have OEM Xenons? We have replacement Morimoto D1S and D2S bulbs as well so you can upgrade to pure white 5000K and sportier white with a slight bluish hue 6000K.

We also have 194 wedge LED bulbs featuring our latest V5 technology paired with COB diodes and constant current IC drives to help protect and extend the life of the unit:

Festoon LEDs can also be had in a range of sizes (31mm, 36mm, 38mm, 39mm, 41mm) also uses our constant current IC drive:

Not sure what you need? No problem. Just shoot us a PM or email us at aznoptics@gmail.com and we'll be more than happy to assist you. Forum special bulk package discounts can be had as well!

Here are some pics of our 194 wedge LEDs plugged into a 958:

Old 03-08-2016, 06:12 AM
Dennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to behold
Which LED bulbs do you recommend for 997.1 tail lights? I'd like to keep my stock tail lights, but replace the bulbs with LEDs.

Old 03-08-2016, 03:45 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Dennis C
Which LED bulbs do you recommend for 997.1 tail lights? I'd like to keep my stock tail lights, but replace the bulbs with LEDs.
Rear signals use a set of 7507 bayonet LEDs and reverse lights use a set of 1156 bayonet LEDs. Bayonet LEDs retail $30/set and are canbus enabled so plug and play.

Old 03-08-2016, 04:42 PM
Dennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to behold
What about the other bulbs in the rear tail light assembly? Do you sell those too? Thanks.

Old 03-08-2016, 05:23 PM
Former Vendor
Brake lights should be 1157 bulbs. We have not tested these dual filaments on your 997.1, but you're covered under our guarantee that if they don't work, you'll get your money back.

Old 03-08-2016, 05:45 PM
Thank you. I may order some and give it a try.

Old 03-09-2016, 08:16 AM
TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !
Not sure what the advantage would be of using LED bulbs in the stock tail light housings. You will likely need to run resistors (perhaps for each bulb!) and get little to no change in the visual aspect. I personally wouldn't bother...

Old 03-09-2016, 09:29 AM
My thought was that they would light up faster than incandescent bulbs and that they would last longer. I consider those both to be good benefits, and I would get to keep my OE solid red tail lights. I much prefer them to the aftermarket LED units.

Old 03-09-2016, 09:45 AM
Former Vendor
Our LEDs are canbus enabled with built in resistors so no need for additional external resistors.

I will agree that when it comes to brake lights, it's probably not worth it as the light (color and brightness) is diffused by the red housing which negates two of the primary benefits of going LEDs. Faster light up is negligible and would only really be readily apparent on something like turn signals which crisp flashing versus halogen which powers up and powers down.

Old 03-09-2016, 10:43 AM
TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !
^^^great response, especially appreciated from a vendor/sponsor.

Old 03-09-2016, 12:41 PM
Former Vendor
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TypeRx
^^^great response, especially appreciated from a vendor/sponsor.
We'd rather lose a bit of sale, but gain a happy overall customer by offering honest guidance from an enthusiast standpoint.

Old 03-09-2016, 12:59 PM
Thanks for that information. I appreciate it.

Old 03-09-2016, 04:36 PM
Franc01 has a spectacular aura aboutFranc01 has a spectacular aura about
Hi, What options do you have for the 997.1tt fogs in H3c?

Thanks,
Franc

Old 03-09-2016, 06:00 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Franc01
Hi, What options do you have for the 997.1tt fogs in H3c?

Thanks,
Franc
We have H3C HID conversion kits available. We're authorized direct retailers for high end Morimoto kits. Retail price is $150/kit. Plug and play canbus kit. Let us know if we can help.

Old 03-10-2016, 11:23 AM
Former Vendor
Shoot me a PM or email me directly at aznoptics@gmail.com and we can work out the details

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AZN Optics - LED and HID Lighting Solution