997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Torco Unleaded Fuel Accelerator

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2017, 06:05 AM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jazzwu
I just put a bottle of boostane in my stock 997.2 Turbo s last weekend.

Just to test and try not expecting much. I actually felt a difference. Car seems to want to pull harder but peak psi under full load doesn't change. Same amount of boost.

In a tuned car you should see the gains for sure.
Yeah on another non-Porsche car of mine i had a protune done at Cobb for two maps: regular pump 91 and with 91 plus a bottle of the Torco. With the Torco the car made another 20 wheel hp and 30 tq from what I recall.

Old 02-19-2017, 12:18 PM
ThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to all
Don't you HAVE to have a tune in order to see gains from additives or race gas?

Old 02-19-2017, 12:29 PM
brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !
If your computer is holding back timing you will get more. Otherwise yah you would need to tune for it.

Old 02-19-2017, 01:02 PM
Fadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond repute
Our cars are targeting agressive timing from factory, so even on a stock car will see some gains but not significant.

On tuned cars, yes a race tune would be great, 100octane tune would be ok so the gains from agressive timing will be seen and will be significant enough to be felt

The best result I see is from cars with adjustable boost controllers as torco will allow to run way more advance but also boost, someone will have to find the sweet combo for max power

I gained 300+ hp (three hundred) using torco only, raising advance by 4-6 degrees and also boost by like 0.4-0.5 bar on a built 3.8 and gtx30s

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.