997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Wheels are next! whatta you runnin & why?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2017, 06:38 AM
Duckstu has much to be proud ofDuckstu has much to be proud ofDuckstu has much to be proud ofDuckstu has much to be proud ofDuckstu has much to be proud ofDuckstu has much to be proud ofDuckstu has much to be proud ofDuckstu has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Marauder1
Looks good. SV is the manufacturer? I didn't see them on your website.

Not quite an SV304,.

It's actually the 2-piece version called SV304S made by Signature Wheel? I've not heard of them before now.

Found here. https://www.signaturewheel.com/2-piece-step-lip

Looks terrific I think.

Last edited by Duckstu; 05-09-2017 at 06:45 AM.
Old 05-09-2017, 09:03 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
That wheel looks heavily influenced by HRE's S101's

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 05-09-2017, 09:31 AM
NY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud of
Getting mounted this week. Can't wait to do it. I love how 3 piece wheels look but I vowed to stay away after bad experience in the past. Forged monoblock for durability is the way to go in my humble opinion. Weight of course is an issue as well. That said, I'm a classic guy and these new classics had my name all over them.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	TE37.JPG
Views:	61
Size:	494.6 KB
ID:	476027  
Old 05-09-2017, 10:32 AM
ADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by NY6SPEEDER
Getting mounted this week. Can't wait to do it. I love how 3 piece wheels look but I vowed to stay away after bad experience in the past. Forged monoblock for durability is the way to go in my humble opinion. Weight of course is an issue as well. That said, I'm a classic guy and these new classics had my name all over them.
Ohhhhh 😍 Love those RAYs. One of my all time favorites.

Old 05-10-2017, 06:31 AM
NY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ADAMNSONS
Ohhhhh 😍 Love those RAYs. One of my all time favorites.
These are the new TE37 Ultra with the slightly hollowed spoke. They're super light. The pic doesn't show it much but its mag blue and those aren't stickers. Then Volk Racing name and forged writing is all etched into the rim. It looks very premium in person.

Old 05-12-2017, 04:01 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
Signature Wheel 997TT wheel spec

Here is Signature Wheel 997 widebody wheel size for your reference

20x9 ET45, 245/30/20
20x12 ET45, 325/25/20

We can also custom the offset to your request so no spacer needed.

Originally Posted by Rebel Lee
So yes I was looking into buying used. Knowing I was going to most likely stick with stock sizes. But then comes the offsets. So WTF, my rim's offsets are
Front: Rear:
ET56. ET 51
are they all different? Do they have to match exactly?
SamboTT mentioned spacers to fill in the wheel wells better. Obviously I'm just a little lost. Think I will eventually lower car a bit, not sure that matters.
thx for the replies so far!

Old 05-16-2017, 03:22 PM
TripleNet has a spectacular aura aboutTripleNet has a spectacular aura about
Champions - cause they were on here used at a good price... :-)

Old 05-17-2017, 01:16 PM
Originally Posted by TripleNet
Champions - cause they were on here used at a good price... :-)

Thats a damn good looking car.

Old 05-21-2017, 09:48 AM
DOOBEE will become famous soon enoughDOOBEE will become famous soon enough
These are the new TE37 Ultra with the slightly hollowed spoke. They're super light. The pic doesn't show it much but its mag blue and those aren't stickers. Then Volk Racing name and forged writing is all etched into the rim. It looks very premium in person.
Those are going to be great. I had them on my e92 and they were perfect. I like forged 1 piece wheels too and the TE37 in mag blue was my first choice (sorry for the low quality mock up) but at the time I couldn't get what I wanted so I went with RZ-DFs instead.

Name:  20120616_152522.jpg
Views: 559
Size:  310.8 KB

Name:  volk3.jpg
Views: 536
Size:  86.4 KB

Name:  20140427_143815.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  294.7 KB

Old 05-21-2017, 10:02 AM
Flatty is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by HRE_Jurrian
Something in between Black and Aluminum? How about Brushed Dark Clear? Raw Aluminum which is hand brushed, then clearcoated with a tint to appear darker, and you get Brushed Dark Clear:

Since it's not a powdercoat, the aluminum underneath shines through when it hits sunlight so it pops a bit more:

Also worth considering, Brushed Titanium:

AMAZING wheels here!!!

Old 05-21-2017, 11:25 AM
ADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Flatty
AMAZING wheels here!!!
Great looking wheels!! Must be super light weight too. On a strict DIET!

Old 05-21-2017, 07:00 PM
JF22 is a jewel in the roughJF22 is a jewel in the roughJF22 is a jewel in the rough
just opened the box

Old 05-21-2017, 07:05 PM
JF22 is a jewel in the roughJF22 is a jewel in the roughJF22 is a jewel in the rough

Old 05-22-2017, 09:16 AM
Former Vendor
HRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JF22
just opened the box
Even Val can't keep his eyes off your wheels

Old 05-22-2017, 10:40 AM
Originally Posted by DOOBEE
Those are going to be great. I had them on my e92 and they were perfect. I like forged 1 piece wheels too and the TE37 in mag blue was my first choice (sorry for the low quality mock up) but at the time I couldn't get what I wanted so I went with RZ-DFs instead.

Attachment 476854
That looks fantastic, damn I can't wait to mount mine.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.