997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

PDK Relearn (Cobb AP) vs. Porsche Dealer "Relearn"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2018, 02:15 PM
Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !
Too good of a deal to pass up. Less than 1/2 retail and even less than half of the black friday discount on cobb or Suncoast (Second hand and in like new condition. I just had to update the firmware)

Loaded the Stg. 2- 93 Oct. OTS tune. NICE little bump in power for sure. Feels a bit smoother as well.

I think now I need to opt. for the PDK tune and call it Good!!

Anybody have any experience with the PDK tunes and which setting to go with on the Stg. 2 OTS tune? Sport vs. Aggressive (that adds everything sport has, plus quicker up / down shifts)?? Quicker shifts seems like it'd be nice to have.

Don't think I'm anywhere near the recommended added power for the "High Torque" setting.

Old 11-24-2018, 07:03 AM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
Oooooh where did you get that holder from? Looks a lot better than mine sprawled on the passenger seat, lol.

Old 11-24-2018, 02:41 PM
Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by The Bogg
Oooooh where did you get that holder from? Looks a lot better than mine sprawled on the passenger seat, lol.
Ha.. Actually came with my Porsche Cayman I used to have. It's just a mount that goes into the CD slot, you twist a little **** to tighten it up inside the slot, than just Clamp down on whatever you want to hold (Most of the time it'd be my phone). It really works well for this Cobb AP though.