997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Stunning interior, GR 997TT w/BumperPlugs.com goodies....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 11:42 AM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Stunning interior, GR 997TT w/BumperPlugs.com goodies....

Installation by Detailing Dynamics:

Matt and his crew did a remarkable installation job. Really looks nicely done, not over the top. Toughest piece for us was the tip shifter surround...check it out.

Old 03-08-2007, 02:15 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Nice work! On tan I would prefer black or silver trim, but that red would look great with Black leather. Either way, it looks nice and quality looks great!

Old 03-08-2007, 03:45 PM
ctsport is on a distinguished road
that red exterior looks amazing!

Old 03-08-2007, 05:25 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Nice work as always

Old 03-08-2007, 09:47 PM
crocrr is on a distinguished road
Wow. I have the same color combo. I cant wait to add the bumperplug pieces

Old 03-08-2007, 10:44 PM
Bluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud of
I think it's awful. It's garish.

Not to be confused with Eric's work, which is excellent, but I'm glad this is someone elses car.

Old 03-08-2007, 11:19 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
I also think that looks horrible. The red accents just don't go along with the beige interior.

As for the job you guys did on it, quality work as always.

Old 03-09-2007, 05:37 PM
ANUBIS is on a distinguished road
nonononononononononono!

Old 03-09-2007, 06:52 PM
Banned
JohnH is on a distinguished road
I go to Detailing Dynamics so much they have me on the payroll. The install was extremely clean and from the pics it doesn't look as good as it does in person. Almost convince me to do the same thing. Very nice in person.

Old 03-09-2007, 08:13 PM
Bluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by JohnH
I go to Detailing Dynamics so much they have me on the payroll. The install was extremely clean and from the pics it doesn't look as good as it does in person. Almost convince me to do the same thing. Very nice in person.
Luke, remember the force. Don't give in to the dark side.

I am your father.

Old 03-11-2007, 10:46 PM
BD 997 will become famous soon enough
Hey Eric... do you do anything for the Cayenne interior? You did my 997 rear center console in arctic silver a few years ago and it came out amazing. Just had some ideas for some sand white peices for my incoming CTT in a month.

Old 03-12-2007, 05:44 AM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
BD....email me anytime. We can walk through what you might want to do.

eric@bumperplugs.com

Old 03-12-2007, 08:56 AM
ryalex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BD 997
Hey Eric... do you do anything for the Cayenne interior? You did my 997 rear center console in arctic silver a few years ago and it came out amazing. Just had some ideas for some sand white peices for my incoming CTT in a month.
Hey BD, why did you end up selling the Gallardo?

Old 03-12-2007, 09:00 AM
Indykid is a jewel in the roughIndykid is a jewel in the roughIndykid is a jewel in the rough
Everytime I see a auto tranny in the 911's I get ill.

Old 03-12-2007, 10:04 AM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by WyattH
Nice work! On tan I would prefer black or silver trim, but that red would look great with Black leather. Either way, it looks nice and quality looks great!

I was thinking the exact same thing.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Stunning interior, GR 997TT w/BumperPlugs.com goodies....