997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Update-Caregraphic Exhaust + EVT 580 = WOW WOW WOW

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 03:43 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Update-Cargraphic Exhaust + EVT 580 = WOW WOW WOW

So after initially not being sure about the flash, I kept driving my car and the ECU seemed to learn....and all I can say is wow....The loud mean sound of the Cargraphic exhuast roaring as the car hits and holds 1.2 bar....This is the best upgrade possible....The fastest car I have ever driven besides Ryan's moded viper and moded GT2...The car pulls so hard and accelerates so quickly you can barely control it...Big thanks to Todd and Mike at Evolution Motorsports for the flash and Greg at RSS for the Cargraphic exhuast...

I will post clips soon, if you are in the market for an exhaust, this is the one to get...Loud and mean on the outside and no resonance...You can hear the turbos spool and whistle with this exhaust....Its Just awesome.. Anyone considering an exhaust or chip and in the Chicago area, come by and you can drive my car and hear/feel for yourself....WHOA>>>

Lou

Last edited by LSM; 07-24-2007 at 03:49 PM.
Old 07-24-2007, 03:45 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Lou....on the '08 Cab...you going Black/Black/Black?

Old 07-24-2007, 03:46 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Well done Lou The GIAC magic wand does it's job again!

Old 07-24-2007, 03:47 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Eric (Plug Guy)
Hey Lou....on the '08 Cab...you going Black/Black/Black?
What kind of question is that .....of coarse!!

Lou

Old 07-24-2007, 04:01 PM
Mike2727 is on a distinguished road
Lou can you make a drive by vid ?

Mike

Old 07-24-2007, 04:09 PM
N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !
Nice work. Sound clip???

Old 07-24-2007, 04:13 PM
SG
SG has a spectacular aura aboutSG has a spectacular aura aboutSG has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by LSM
What kind of question is that .....of coarse!!

Lou
How loud is the cargraphic on its own? I am having it installed as we speak.

Old 07-24-2007, 06:25 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Congrats man, my friend and board member Sam (cooperlee) has the Cargraphic exhaust, Proto ecu and headers.. The car sounds absolutely AMAZING, hardly any drone, instant spool up, such a crisp loud sound! Something people have got to hear in person

Flyby for those who asked http://youtube.com/watch?v=Uybc3Y_9YcY

Old 07-24-2007, 09:04 PM
LSM
Originally Posted by SG
How loud is the cargraphic on its own? I am having it installed as we speak.
Its amazing...loud mean outside with no resonance...Shank and I are going to try and do some videos this weekend....Its the best exhaust bar none....instant spool as was said before and unbelievable sound!!

Lou

Old 07-25-2007, 12:38 AM
treynor has a spectacular aura abouttreynor has a spectacular aura about
Congrats! There's no question, an ECU reflash + exhaust completely transforms these cars.

Old 07-25-2007, 05:00 PM
cooperlee will become famous soon enough
wait til you slap on some headers...the boost hits even harder and earlier!!!!!

Old 07-26-2007, 05:13 AM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
My car is rolling into the shop as I type for Fabspeed quiet and headers.....

Very interested to see the results.

Old 07-26-2007, 07:45 AM
Paris_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the rough
Congrats bro!!!!! now you have a BAD *** car!!!!!
congrats!!! and post some vids!!!!

Old 07-26-2007, 02:48 PM
LSM
Originally Posted by Paris_CarreraS
Congrats bro!!!!! now you have a BAD *** car!!!!!
congrats!!! and post some vids!!!!
Thanks...I will post that AWESOME Cargraphic video as soon as I can....You'll love it!!

Lou

Old 07-29-2007, 11:18 AM
MCJ
MCJ will become famous soon enoughMCJ will become famous soon enough
Swing by my house when you get a chance. I need to drive her.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Update-Caregraphic Exhaust + EVT 580 = WOW WOW WOW