997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Porsche of Orlando, A+ Service!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 10:10 AM
skizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud of
Porsche of Orlando, A+ Service!

As a new owner of my first ever Porsche, I am simply amazed by the level of customer service my local dealer has provided to me so far. Especially considering I did not purchase the car from the dealership.

I would imagine as in love I am with the car, this will not be the last Porsche I will own in my lifetime.

Bruce, one of the Asst. Service Managers has taken time to make me completely at ease with some of the minor work that I have asked to be done and they have completely under promised and over delivered on the two occasions I have worked with them on. Not to mention, I wanted to get some cosmetic parts replaced (at my expense) as well as some additions added to the car and without flinching an eye, they have given me complete satisfaction on every request. Their parts department even price matched an online price from two separate Porsche dealerships, without argument. They just did it.

If anyone is in the Central Florida area, then this is the only Dealership in the greater Orlando area and they have been amazing so far.

Can you guys suggest something that I could do for them? I was thinking about brining them some breakfast one morning for their team or maybe like some sort of lunch or something. It is a small amount of money to do this, but they have been so awesome at taking care of me, I think it is the least I could do.

What do you think?

Old 04-21-2009, 03:14 PM
wa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of light
went there yesterday, didnt get my car there and they were A+, andreas the sales guy was superb, i talked with him shortly and he took me over to service and talked w/ the guys saying whats what and they got everything done right then eventho their service department was officially "closed" for the day...

just had got the new car and just wanted some things checked out and they were awesome

but of course a white on blue turbo had to pull in and make my recent purchase look like crap. !!!!! haha

Last edited by wa1l1in; 04-21-2009 at 03:19 PM.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:51 AM
slant83 has a spectacular aura aboutslant83 has a spectacular aura aboutslant83 has a spectacular aura about
Go to Einsteins Bagels and get the carton of coffee and a dozen bagels with cream cheese. The gesture is what counts

Old 04-22-2009, 04:29 PM
KBS911 is on a distinguished road
I bought my first Porsche, a Cayman S, from Porsche of Orlando. All in all a very good experience.

Old 04-22-2009, 08:01 PM
tejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by KBS911
I bought my first Porsche, a Cayman S, from Porsche of Orlando. All in all a very good experience.

Where did you buy the rest of your Porsches?

Old 04-22-2009, 08:04 PM
skizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by slant83
Go to Einsteins Bagels and get the carton of coffee and a dozen bagels with cream cheese. The gesture is what counts
Good idea. I think I will stop by either Einstein's or Panera and do something like that. I will have to see what is close by. I am sure I can find something like this. Thanks!

Old 04-22-2009, 10:11 PM
wa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of light
bring me some bagels too!

Old 04-23-2009, 04:32 PM
KBS911 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by tejoe
Where did you buy the rest of your Porsches?
Champion.