997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Seat Belt Warning Chime

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 08:59 AM
gloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud of
To bad it isnt easier. Anyone in the Boston area have the software to do it I would be happy to pay you a few for the help.

Old 09-22-2010, 11:17 AM
Mark Ducati will become famous soon enoughMark Ducati will become famous soon enough
There are times when I don't wear my seat belt... when I drive from my house down to the mail box in our community, when I leave work and travel all of a 1/4 mile down a service road to the grocery store on the corner, sometimes I just don't like big brother telling me what to do.

I haven't gotten around to it yet, but I plan to see if the dealer can order me a single seat belt metal clip that I can insert (with no strap) into the buckle to appease the seat belt chime god.

Old 09-22-2010, 11:19 AM
Mark Ducati will become famous soon enoughMark Ducati will become famous soon enough
Porscheman,

I just saw your pic after I posted...

EXACTLY! Where did you get yours?

Old 09-13-2014, 02:52 PM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
any news on this annoying chime. When moving the car around in garages not only is the noise annoying but mine has the red warning which covers the information gauge in the speedo.... Just disabled my two Subaru s with a simple ignition procedure.

Old 09-13-2014, 03:01 PM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cerbomark
any news on this annoying chime. When moving the car around in garages not only is the noise annoying but mine has the red warning which covers the information gauge in the speedo.... Just disabled my two Subaru s with a simple ignition procedure.
News as in how to disable? Well documented that you can do it with a Durametric Pro if you have access to one.

Old 09-13-2014, 03:17 PM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jhbrennan
News as in how to disable? Well documented that you can do it with a Durametric Pro if you have access to one.
No, I only have the enthu version.... Just hoping, as this is an old post , that someone came up with something new. On my Subaru it s a breeze with no tools...

Old 09-13-2014, 04:34 PM
ecostellodo is on a distinguished road
As above, you can only disable with the PIWIS or a durametric pro cable. An indy should be able to do it for you for a small fee $30-50. At least that is what it cost me here in Oklahoma.