997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

We're Innovators... We Don't Follow Trends, We Create Them!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 12:57 AM
Former Vendor
FORGED DST is a jewel in the roughFORGED DST is a jewel in the roughFORGED DST is a jewel in the rough
We're Innovators... We Don't Follow Trends, We Create Them!!

Old 10-30-2009, 01:37 AM
wa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of light
havent concave wheels been out and in demand for ages, just you guys are giving a new multipiece in house CNC alternative?

id say the trend has been here, and your trying to adapt product to broaden market share?

Old 10-30-2009, 06:42 AM
Former Vendor
FORGED DST is a jewel in the roughFORGED DST is a jewel in the roughFORGED DST is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by wa1l1in
havent concave wheels been out and in demand for ages, just you guys are giving a new multipiece in house CNC alternative?

id say the trend has been here, and your trying to adapt product to broaden market share?
yes. concave has been around for a while. but this is the deepest concave possible. we developed it based on a 4" outer lip. don't believe anyone in the industry currently has anything like this....

Old 10-30-2009, 10:55 AM
Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !
Don't like how there is a gap between the wheel center and the barrel in the last pic.

Old 10-30-2009, 11:42 AM
996CABOVA is a jewel in the rough996CABOVA is a jewel in the rough996CABOVA is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Axxlrod
Don't like how there is a gap between the wheel center and the barrel in the last pic.
HAHAHA u thinkkk...thats a huge gap on the last pic.

Old 10-30-2009, 12:08 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 996CABOVA
HAHAHA u thinkkk...thats a huge gap on the last pic.

Precision?

Old 10-30-2009, 02:17 PM
Former Vendor
these are actually billet prototypes. we're making final adjustments based on these. final product will be perfect...

Old 10-30-2009, 02:34 PM
PersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of light
never seen concave wheels before in my life... Beautiful wheels man, SICKKK

Last edited by PersianGodFatha; 10-30-2009 at 06:12 PM.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:17 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
That there is a cool wheel!
I have always loved the 5 spoke and those with a machined center finish with a polished lip.....they look awesome!
Congrats.

Stacy

Ps I really need to find myself another sponsor for wheels so I can switch them up every now and then,LOL!

Old 10-30-2009, 03:28 PM
996CABOVA is a jewel in the rough996CABOVA is a jewel in the rough996CABOVA is a jewel in the rough
Def a nice wheel, like he said the final product will be perfect. I too love 5 spoke rims on PCars. GL with the wheels guys

Old 10-30-2009, 03:40 PM
tejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud of
Projected price for a 997.1 S ?

Old 10-30-2009, 03:58 PM
PT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond repute
I agree-looks like attention to detail is lacking. And I would guess that you photographed the best POV possible so I would be afraid to see what it looks like elsewhere.

Old 10-30-2009, 07:58 PM
Sanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by justatoy
That there is a cool wheel!
I have always loved the 5 spoke and those with a machined center finish with a polished lip.....they look awesome!
Congrats.

Stacy

Ps I really need to find myself another sponsor for wheels so I can switch them up every now and then,LOL!
personally i love the look of your gold wheels on your cab, don't change it

Old 10-30-2009, 08:02 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Sanders911
personally i love the look of your gold wheels on your cab, don't change it
LOL...I too love the look of the gold's BUT I would love a set of these with a black or machined center...but probably black.I just would like to change them up from week to week.

Stacy

Old 10-30-2009, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by PT Doc
I agree-looks like attention to detail is lacking. And I would guess that you photographed the best POV possible so I would be afraid to see what it looks like elsewhere.
Remember these are the prototypes.....I am sure that the final product will be NOTHING less than perfect!

Stacy

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: We're Innovators... We Don't Follow Trends, We Create Them!!