997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

AWE does it again

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 08:39 AM
CayenneS2083 is just really niceCayenneS2083 is just really niceCayenneS2083 is just really niceCayenneS2083 is just really niceCayenneS2083 is just really nice
AWE does it again

The reason I bought an AWE exhaust was because I've always been afraid of aftermarket parts and I heard about their great customer service. Recently I've been having problems with my cats and AWE has pulled through 100%. That is the reason I bought from them and I can honestly say they've surpassed even my high expectations. I would definitely not hesitate to buy from them again and I would definitely recommend their parts to anyone. Take my word for it, there is no company in the tuning industry with better customer service, period.

Old 02-19-2010, 08:50 AM
Ian_UK1 is a splendid one to beholdIan_UK1 is a splendid one to beholdIan_UK1 is a splendid one to beholdIan_UK1 is a splendid one to beholdIan_UK1 is a splendid one to beholdIan_UK1 is a splendid one to beholdIan_UK1 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by CayenneS2083
The reason I bought an AWE exhaust was because I've always been afraid of aftermarket parts and I heard about their great customer service. Recently I've been having problems with my cats and AWE has pulled through 100%. That is the reason I bought from them and I can honestly say they've surpassed even my high expectations. I would definitely not hesitate to buy from them again and I would definitely recommend their parts to anyone. Take my word for it, there is no company in the tuning industry with better customer service, period.
+1. On the one occasion I needed to call on AWE for customer service, they couldn't have done more for me - despite my living over 3000 miles away in the UK. I was very impressed with them then, and still am to this day.

Old 02-19-2010, 08:51 AM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CayenneS2083
I agree....their customer service is impeccable!

As far as other companies......oh there are few other 'GREAT' ones BUT AWE definitely is 'ONE' of them....No argument here!

Buy with confidence when you buy from AWE!
Thanks AWE!

Stacy

Old 02-19-2010, 11:57 AM
machina has a spectacular aura aboutmachina has a spectacular aura about
so what was wrong with the cats? did they rattle or crack?

Old 02-19-2010, 12:13 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by justatoy
I agree....their customer service is impeccable!

As far as other companies......oh there are few other 'GREAT' ones BUT AWE definitely is 'ONE' of them....No argument here!

Buy with confidence when you buy from AWE!
Thanks AWE!

Stacy

Kiss *** Stacy.

+1 with AWE ....always backin the product

Jim

Old 02-19-2010, 12:37 PM
taylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond repute
I had the AWE 650S package on my turbo. Their parts and customer service are top notch. They manufacture quite a bit of their stuff onsite (versus overseas contract manufacturing) and take tremendous pride in their work.

Old 02-19-2010, 02:47 PM
michaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by machina
so what was wrong with the cats? did they rattle or crack?
Yes, please tell us what went wrong with the CATs since I just bought a set.

Old 02-19-2010, 04:08 PM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by michaeldantep
Yes, please tell us what went wrong with the CATs since I just bought a set.
Nothing wrong with the cats.

The spacing on the O2 sensor bung was wrong. Simple fix... These were an old set.

Old 02-19-2010, 04:10 PM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Thanks for the kudos, gents. It's much appreciated.

Old 02-19-2010, 04:31 PM
michaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Mike/A.W.E.
Nothing wrong with the cats.

The spacing on the O2 sensor bung was wrong. Simple fix... These were an old set.
so, did it need the O2 extenders?