997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Smoked

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 01:35 PM
taylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond repute
Smoked

I think she's done now (except powder coating lug nuts). Just had the tail lights and side markers smoked (medium tint). Hope you like the pics:

Old 04-09-2010, 01:39 PM
gloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud of
meeeee likeeeey!

Old 04-09-2010, 01:43 PM
Omarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant future
nice do the 3rd brake lights to tho

Old 04-09-2010, 01:48 PM
P997S will become famous soon enoughP997S will become famous soon enough
i think i do like it...who did it for you and if you dont mind - how much?
i love the all black - murdered out - look

Old 04-09-2010, 01:51 PM
taylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by P997S
i think i do like it...who did it for you and if you dont mind - how much?
i love the all black - murdered out - look
LOL -- I don't know who did it and how much yet My dealer, Sewickley Car Store in Pittsburgh, had the lights sent out. They still have 1 more thing to fix on the turbo wing and then the car will be done for this round, at which point, I'll settle the bill and find out how much everything was.

Old 04-09-2010, 01:57 PM
gloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud of
/me wishes the turbo wing retro didnt cost so much

Old 04-09-2010, 01:57 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
When did you add the Turbo tail?

Old 04-09-2010, 02:06 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future

he actually has 4 break lights What happens when you at a TT spoiler...looks great!

Originally Posted by Omarcoolguy
nice do the 3rd brake lights to tho

Old 04-09-2010, 02:18 PM
djlod is on a distinguished road
I like the lights.
I really like the turbo tail.
Looks good.

Old 04-09-2010, 02:24 PM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
very nice! i like the smoked look.

Old 04-09-2010, 03:02 PM
Scoper has a spectacular aura aboutScoper has a spectacular aura aboutScoper has a spectacular aura about
Love the turbo spoiler. Great job - nice looking car!

too bad those PA stickers are so huge and obtrusive!! Those were the first thing I scraped off my windshield when I moved out of Philly...!

Old 04-09-2010, 03:07 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
yeah the smoked out lights are nice...

but WOW on the turbo tail !

looks great !

i gotta get me one of those !

Old 04-09-2010, 03:17 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Looking really good mate! Hah.. one thing I noticed. That license plate... how much HP does it give you?

PS I need to get you the front Techart lip:P

Old 04-09-2010, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by sharkster
Looking really good mate! Hah.. one thing I noticed. That license plate... how much HP does it give you?
It's good for at least 20HP...

Originally Posted by sharkster
PS I need to get you the front Techart lip:P
PPS, please get me the front Techart lip

Old 04-09-2010, 11:39 PM
robfxlr is a glorious beacon of lightrobfxlr is a glorious beacon of lightrobfxlr is a glorious beacon of lightrobfxlr is a glorious beacon of lightrobfxlr is a glorious beacon of light
WOW
And I thought my C2 was "murdered out!"
I love the tinted tail lights!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Smoked