997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Anybody have or seen this spoiler?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 08:36 AM
xXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond repute
Anybody have or seen this spoiler?

Kind of reminds me of the rubber spoiler lip on a 930, etc. What do you guys think?

J

Attached Images  
Old 04-17-2010, 08:37 AM
PT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond repute
Haven't seen it but it would make for a unique clean look.

Old 04-17-2010, 08:54 AM
Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !
That's the GT3 Tek wing. They are a sponsor on the right side of the page. Great price too.

Old 04-17-2010, 10:27 AM
big_willy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Axxlrod
That's the GT3 Tek wing. They are a sponsor on the right side of the page. Great price too.

Can't seem to find the ad on the right - anyone have a link?

thx.

Old 04-17-2010, 10:37 AM
PeteV is just really nicePeteV is just really nicePeteV is just really nicePeteV is just really nicePeteV is just really nice
Old 04-17-2010, 10:51 AM
big_willy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PeteV

Thanks PeteV...

Old 04-17-2010, 11:31 AM
xXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the help. I think it looks cool...a subtle nod to the past. Not a bad price, installs easily; and if you don't like it, comes off easy too.

J

Old 04-17-2010, 02:21 PM
Kuhl997 has a spectacular aura aboutKuhl997 has a spectacular aura about
I saw the product in person at the festival of speed. It reminds me of the old spoilers that one would see on a 1990 BMW 325i. It is made of soft rubber. I think it should be painted. The rubber looks dull. I told the rep that they should have a picture of the product installed with the spoiler in the down position. I don't always have the spoiler up when driving in the city. It reminds me of the Techart spoiler that only looks good in the up position. Just my opinion. Don't understand if it will do much for the aerodynamics. It uses double stick tape for installation so it should be easy to install.

Old 04-17-2010, 03:59 PM
lee7758 is on a distinguished road
that looks nice! haven't seen it before!