997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

A blind venture

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 07:23 PM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
Ken, how long is that drive?

That red 993 is gorgeous!

Jason

Old 08-10-2010, 07:24 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Nthusiast
Now you guys see what I have to deal with on a weekly basis! Be thankful that you got to put him back on a plane!

Glad you had a good time, Jim. Next time I'll have to join you.

next time keep u sh_t up to date.....LOL

Jim

Old 08-10-2010, 07:26 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JEllis

Jason

J,

I think its 2 hours from Seattle.....considered flying to Washington but after rental, cheaper to fly....since I stayed at the super 8 in Vancouver ( Im sure that chaps your a$$ Stacy)....LOL

Last edited by jjc4scab; 08-10-2010 at 07:35 PM.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:37 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jjc4scab
omg....u guy r killin me

First of all Carole begged me not to leave, saying it was actually nice to have a man in the house...ROFL Babysit my A$$....I tried to hook u up all weekend and u refused to let that happen.....FRIENDLY canadians...I retrack all I said....Pri_k! LMAO

JiM
She begged me to GET you to leave........after-all she was waiting for a MAN to show up....BOY!
I edited your post so THAT it won't get deleted again...LOL!

Jason
That 993 was BEAUTIFUL!

J,

....since I stayed at the super 8 in Vancouver ( Im sure that chaps your a$$ Stacey)....LOL
UNDERSTATEMENT......LOL!

And I cleaned the house before you showed up too....next time I will put you up in the neighbors dog-house.......theres Super 8 for you,you cheap P--ck,LOL!

Last edited by justatoy; 08-10-2010 at 07:41 PM.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:04 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Nthusiast
Now you guys see what I have to deal with on a weekly basis! Be thankful that you got to put him back on a plane!

Glad you had a good time, Jim. Next time I'll have to join you.
AND I couldn't be MORE sympathetic..........
AND YES I am glad we managed to get him BACK on that plane....THE sponge!
You will not want to be with him.....'cause after this showing(Super 8 motel comment) he will NOT be welcome anywhere but my neighbors dog-house....so I guess we will have a room for you after-all,LOL!

Stacy

Old 08-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by justatoy
AND I couldn't be MORE sympathetic..........
AND YES I am glad we managed to get him BACK on that plane....THE sponge!
You will not want to be with him.....'cause after this showing(Super 8 motel comment) he will NOT be welcome anywhere but my neighbors dog-house....so I guess we will have a room for you after-all,LOL!

??????
Stacy

I apologize to my host......i mean Holiday Inn Express.........I should of seen the difference....Carole lookin for a new husband yet??????? LMAO

Last edited by jjc4scab; 08-11-2010 at 04:56 AM.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:59 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Looks like a great trip and a lot of fun . I'm glad you guys had a nice time .

Old 08-10-2010, 10:28 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !

Jason
I generally take most of 2 days to drive up to Vancouver. It is about 1330 miles. I'm heading back to OC on Thursday morning, but will take it easier by driving down the Oregon and California coasts over 3 or 4 days.

The red 993 with RUF wheels was a nice one all right.

Old 08-11-2010, 08:08 AM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
Vancouver looks so beautiful! WOW that is 1 haul of a drive from NY across the northern USA to Vancouver! All with in a few days.

Old 08-11-2010, 09:13 AM
Originally Posted by mdrums
Vancouver looks so beautiful! WOW that is 1 haul of a drive from NY across the northern USA to Vancouver! All with in a few days.

LOL.......no, no, no, I had some metal wings to help me. Besides I would NOT put good mileage on my car to see Stacy's sorry a$$! LOL

Jim

Old 08-11-2010, 10:10 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
LOL.......no, no, no, I had some metal wings to help me. Besides I would NOT put good mileage on my car to see Stacy's sorry a$$! LOL

Jim
How about you put some milage on your car then!

Old 08-11-2010, 10:41 AM
Former Vendor
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
you know it is a stacy thread when everyone uses huge fonts. glad you guys had a good time.

Old 08-11-2010, 10:56 AM

Jim
WOW.....but you might to see Carole's.....

Originally Posted by NorthVan
Ed....forget-about-it.......the guy has put 1,000 miles on his car since he bought it!
He makes mine look like a daily driver,LOL!

Originally Posted by Casey@TPCRacing
you know it is a stacy thread when everyone uses huge fonts. glad you guys had a good time.
Thanks...I think,LOL!?

WE had a great time and wish the weather could of been better!
It is truly amazing HOW these forums allow us to meet each other and form friendships from long distances.......CRAZY!
Just FYI,I am a cautious person and DO NOT open my doors to anyone BUT after numerous phone conversations/texts/pm's and emails.....it made it a bit more comfortable to do this!
Please do understand that you are still nervous doing so......for both of us!
He gambled on having a decent place to stay and that I would pick him up at the airport and I gambled on the fact he wasn't some sort of lunatic.....OK so HE got lucky......I LOST!
THE guy is NUTZ.....

Stacy

Old 08-11-2010, 04:16 PM
Emails? Textin? Talking on the phone? We have done that???????

Crap I thought we are married for christ sake.....I talk to u more then my wife. LOL

Old 08-11-2010, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by NorthVan

Buddy,
I have been driving my car its just it doesnt register the mileage when the odometer has been disconnected I probably shouldnt of posted that

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A blind venture