997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

A blind venture

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 02:30 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Thumbs up A blind venture

Ok,

So decided to travel from NY to Vancouver on Friday to go to a coffee run on Saturday morning and return home Monday. I have to say it was a blind venture having never met any of the members of 6speed that live in Vancouver. I was reluctant to go but my loving wife said to just "Do it". Justatoy(Stacy) hooked me up with sleeping arrangements and we met everyone Saturday AM. Keninirvine (Ken) showed up and Northvan(Ed) showed with Stu(Not sure of the list name). About 20 cars to run and 20 of the nicest people I have met in a long time. Everytime I tried to pay for anything it was compd because you r on "My Turf" LOL It was an adventure I will remember for the rest of my life and no matter what they say about Canadians they are great people! LOL Enjoyed it guys! Thanks again, EH? LOL

Jim

Last edited by jjc4scab; 08-10-2010 at 07:33 PM.
Old 08-10-2010, 02:50 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Well Mr. Jim....

Lets get something straight!
It IS "My Turf"......but the fact that you reached for your wallet 'LATE' after I already grabbed the bill,says a TON about you,LOL!
OH wait.....remember THAT $50 you lost in the hockey play-offs.....well that paid for breakfast.....so THANK-YOU for that,LOL!

BTW.......on your facebook you insinuated an "OCD" person.........was IT that bad.....
REALLY!

Here is a pic for all of you to witness THAT we actually got along,for a moment with jjc4scab(Jim)....
......Ken(front left,myself(back left),Jim(front right) and Ed(back right)

HE actually is really polite in person....NOT like he portrays at all on the forums......I guess he is a "keyboard" tough guy,LOL!

Stacy

P.S.....ALL B.S. aside......you are welcome back anytime Jim......ANYTIME,BUT next time bring your owner(wife)!

Last edited by justatoy; 08-10-2010 at 02:57 PM.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:01 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Jim, It was a cool surprise to have you come up and go for the drive with us on the Saturday! I am sorry it was raining, and I offered a ride to my buddy (since he was running Hoosier R6's on the street), otherwise I would have had you come for a rip with me (athough you could have easily fit in the back seat...yes that is a short joke).

I hope you come up again in the future, perhaps when Stacy buys more stuff for his wife from you.

BTW, Stacy didn't bring his car, as it was raining and he didn't want to get it dirty and wet!

Old 08-10-2010, 03:48 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NorthVan
I hope you come up again in the future, perhaps when Stacy buys more stuff for his wife from you.

BTW, Stacy didn't bring his car, as it was raining and he didn't want to get it dirty and wet!
YEAH right....I ain't buying my wife a thing,LOL!

And I didn't bring the Porsche out as I had two passengers.....her and Jim!
IF it was just myself and Jim....my car would have seen that wet weather!

Stacy

Old 08-10-2010, 04:06 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by justatoy
YEAH right....I ain't buying my wife a thing,LOL!

And I didn't bring the Porsche out as I had two passengers.....her and Jim!
IF it was just myself and Jim....my car would have seen that wet weather!

Stacy
Jim is so small the back seat is fine for him! If that didn't work, I am sure that he wouldn't have minded Carole sitting on his lap!

Old 08-10-2010, 04:14 PM
I am sure that he wouldn't have minded Carole sitting on his lap!
Yeah but Jim's wife may have !

Old 08-10-2010, 04:22 PM
Yeah but Jim's wife may have !
What happens on the road, stays on the road.

Old 08-10-2010, 04:31 PM
What happens on the road, stays on the road.
Between you and me.....I phoned him yesterday to be sure the 'Little guy' made it home safely...after all he didn't have 'Adult supervision' for his flight home BUT when I called I heard his wife try and send him back ..........I guess she didn't miss him!

So maybe she would gladly had another woman take him away....HOWEVER...Carole(my wife) was a little disappointed to how well he behaved while here.Especially since he talks SO BIG on the forums!

Stacy

Old 08-10-2010, 05:00 PM
Jack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by jjc4scab
Ok,

So decided to travel from NY to Vancouver on Friday to go to a coffee run on Saturday morning and return home Monday. I have to say it was a blind venture having never met any of the members of 6speed that live in Vancouver. I was reluctant to go but my loving wife said to just "Do it".
Wait a minute -
you flew from NY to Vancouver? Cross-continent? Customs? For a coffee run?

That is very cool!
Cheers to you!
That is high-livin'
nice...

Old 08-10-2010, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by Jack667
Wait a minute -

That is very cool!
Cheers to you!
That is high-livin'
nice...

Yes he did, who is next?

Old 08-10-2010, 05:26 PM
Jay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to behold
It looks like you guys had a blast, it's always fun to link up with other enthusiasts! Whenever we do drives and gatherings down in L.A., I always meet new guys at every run. I have made a ton of new friends and have created some lifetime memories. Thanks for sharing your story!

Jay

Old 08-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Wait a minute -

That is very cool!
Cheers to you!
That is high-livin'
nice...

'High-livin'...B.S.....he 'sponged' off of me and my wife all weekend(ate and slept) for free!
With friends like this WHO needs children,ROFL!

BUT yes it was cool 'Baby sitting' him for the weekend and just like a child I was able to send him HOME......

Stacy

Old 08-10-2010, 07:14 PM
Nthusiast is a splendid one to beholdNthusiast is a splendid one to beholdNthusiast is a splendid one to beholdNthusiast is a splendid one to beholdNthusiast is a splendid one to beholdNthusiast is a splendid one to beholdNthusiast is a splendid one to behold
'High-livin'...B.S.....he 'sponged' off of me and my wife all weekend(ate and slept) for free!
With friends like this WHO needs children,ROFL!

BUT yes it was cool 'Baby sitting' him for the weekend and just like a child I was able to send him HOME......

Stacy
Now you guys see what I have to deal with on a weekly basis! Be thankful that you got to put him back on a plane!

Glad you had a good time, Jim. Next time I'll have to join you.

Old 08-10-2010, 07:15 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
omg....u guy r killin me

First of all Carole begged me not to leave, saying it was actually nice to have a man in the house...ROFL Babysit my A$$....I tried to hook u up all weekend and u refused to let that happen.....Fukin canadians...I retrack all I said....Pri_k! LMAO

JiM

Old 08-10-2010, 07:18 PM
Wait a minute -

That is very cool!
Cheers to you!
That is high-livin'
nice...

Buddy once in a life....its only $$$$ , correct? Eh? LMAOF

Jim

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A blind venture