997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

A blind venture

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 04:32 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jjc4scab
Buddy,
I have been driving my car its just it doesnt register the mileage when the odometer has been disconnected I probably shouldnt of posted that
Driving it out of the garage and leaving it in the driveway to impress the neighbours and in laws doesn't count. I think that Stacy and I should fly out there and take your car for a rip when you are at work, kind of like a Ferris Bueller joy ride, only more like when the car was taken by the lot attendant!

Old 08-11-2010, 04:47 PM
lee7758 is on a distinguished road
Cool! I wish I was there !

Old 08-11-2010, 07:38 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NorthVan
Driving it out of the garage and leaving it in the driveway to impress the neighbours and in laws doesn't count. I think that Stacy and I should fly out there and take your car for a rip when you are at work, kind of like a Ferris Bueller joy ride, only more like when the car was taken by the lot attendant!

Ed,

Thanks for the heads up....I took the liberty of installing one of these on my car today......Good Luck! LOL

Jim

Old 08-12-2010, 12:08 AM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
I apologize to my host......i mean Holiday Inn Express.........I should of seen the difference....Carole lookin for a new husband yet??????? LMAO
WOW....just found out that JIM...managed to talk my wife into thinking she needed a bigger/fatter diamond in her ring while he was here!
I am in shock.....give the guy a FREE place to stay,pay for ALL of his meals and he pays me back with this........
Came for a visit,he says....my a$$....made some money is more like it!
ARE you kidding me!

Stacy

Last edited by justatoy; 08-12-2010 at 12:13 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:15 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Ed,

Thanks for the heads up....I took the liberty of installing one of these on my car today......Good Luck! LOL

Jim

You know that boot will do some serious damage to your car when I drive away.

Old 08-12-2010, 02:18 AM
robfxlr is a glorious beacon of lightrobfxlr is a glorious beacon of lightrobfxlr is a glorious beacon of lightrobfxlr is a glorious beacon of lightrobfxlr is a glorious beacon of light
looks like a zany time! Not!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................

Old 08-12-2010, 05:55 AM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by justatoy
WOW....just found out that JIM...managed to talk my wife into thinking she needed a bigger/fatter diamond in her ring while he was here!
I am in shock.....give the guy a FREE place to stay,pay for ALL of his meals and he pays me back with this........
Came for a visit,he says....my a$$....made some money is more like it!
ARE you kidding me!

Stacy

LOL.........u know I had nothin 2 do with this.........

Jim