997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Dirty rims (inside) after wash, how annoying!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 03:36 PM
Dadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Wheel Dynamics
Sound like it would be easier to take off each wheels and just wipe it down instead of going through all that....
Actually, I put the car on the lift in my garage and wipe off the inside of the wheels while the cars in the air with the emergency brake off.

Old 08-17-2010, 05:13 PM
Lockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant futureLockie has a brilliant future
I try to only wash my car in the evening before I put it away for the night.
This solves that problem without a lot of fuss.

The only issue is that when I have my Pagid yellow brake pads on they state you shouldn't put them away wet so I get out the air dryer and drive a bit to heat them up and dry them off.

When the regular Porsche Pads are on you dont have to do this .

Last edited by Lockie; 08-17-2010 at 05:16 PM.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:52 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dadio
Actually, I put the car on the lift in my garage and wipe off the inside of the wheels while the cars in the air with the emergency brake off.
You should have said that to being with....

-Eli