997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

997 Terracotta sport steering wheel

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2017, 11:27 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
Full alcantara steering wheel for 997 Turbo

Customer want a Black/Red alcantara wheel to add a little red color to the 997TT interior, Our steering wheel goes very well with the OE GT2 shift ****

Old 04-15-2017, 03:05 PM
territory145 is on a distinguished road
Ivan, Please quote me on a 2005 997.1 with paddle conversion for my tiptronic.
Flat alcantara bottom
Which perforated leather on sides
Yellow ring on top
Yellow stitching on entire wheel
Please let me know typical turnaround time.
Thank You very much

Old 04-15-2017, 03:06 PM
territory145 is on a distinguished road
Sorry, Sand Beige interior with Lapis Blue exterior.

Old 07-08-2017, 06:21 AM
MrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud of
I have had many steering wheels done for by DCT motorsports and Ivan has always been good at getting the job done. I feel I do need to warn all of you what happened when I sent Ivan a steering wheel from my Alfa 4C. I contacted Ivan early this year and then sent him a duplicate steering wheel. Over a month went by and no word, after a few emails Ivan writes me back that my steering wheel is in production (only after I told him to send it back to me if he did not want to do the wheel). I thought this was odd since I told him a wanted something a little different this time. Well that was April 24th and after 7 emails and a voice message I have not heard anything from him. Considering how many wheels he has done for me I find that very strange. I send this as a warning to anyone thinking about doing business with him. I am about to but another car (Evora 400) to add to the collection, and I am going to have to buy another spare steering wheel for the Alfa, since it looks like I will not be getting the one I sent back.

Old 07-08-2017, 06:57 AM
Petza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MrPrice
I have had many steering wheels done for by DCT motorsports and Ivan has always been good at getting the job done. I feel I do need to warn all of you what happened when I sent Ivan a steering wheel from my Alfa 4C. I contacted Ivan early this year and then sent him a duplicate steering wheel. Over a month went by and no word, after a few emails Ivan writes me back that my steering wheel is in production (only after I told him to send it back to me if he did not want to do the wheel). I thought this was odd since I told him a wanted something a little different this time. Well that was April 24th and after 7 emails and a voice message I have not heard anything from him. Considering how many wheels he has done for me I find that very strange. I send this as a warning to anyone thinking about doing business with him. I am about to but another car (Evora 400) to add to the collection, and I am going to have to buy another spare steering wheel for the Alfa, since it looks like I will not be getting the one I sent back.
Man, that stinks. I love my DCT wheel, but would be very upset if it took this long and there was no communication. It's also odd that they haven't posted any new wheel pictures into this thread since April, which is when you sent yours in, but they are still active here with other posts as recently as 7/5, so maybe you can contact a moderator to see if they can somehow reach him and help, since they're actually a board sponsor.

Last edited by Petza914; 07-10-2017 at 06:21 AM.
Old 07-10-2017, 02:51 AM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
called the 5981 number and left a message,
you can call me back 408 8024500

Ivan
Originally Posted by MrPrice

Old 07-10-2017, 04:29 AM
MrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud of
I will call again later today. Lets hope we can get this worked out.

Old 08-22-2017, 05:04 AM
Well just an update, still no steering wheel and communication has slowed again. I just bought an Evora 400 (and ordered a second steering wheel), I guess I'm going to need to find someone new to do my steering wheels. Not sure what happened with this group, they used to be so good at getting things done for me.

Old 03-27-2019, 02:15 PM
Horaxx51 is an unknown quantity at this point
I need information about this steering Wheel

[QUOTE = DCTMOTORSPORTS; 3823754] Volante deportivo DCTMS para el volante de tipo estándar 997.1
- Arena Funda de cuero beige
- Moldura deportiva con diseño de fondo plano
- agarres laterales extra gruesos para una mejor sujeción

[/ QUOTE]
Where should I go to inform me about this model ?. my email is horaciosiroco@hotmail.com. Thank you

Old 05-27-2019, 02:15 AM
Basic Sponsor
2019 Memorial Day 997 steering wheel SALE!!
We have one of this Sand Beige sport steering wheel (for 997.1/987.1 triangle shape standard type steering wheel)
In stock, ready to ship
Contact us for a Great Price

sales@dctms.com

Old 06-27-2019, 05:29 AM
Basic Sponsor
We now have this 997.1 MK1 standard type (triangle shape airbag) in black NAPA leather wrap
In stock, ready to ship
contact us: sales@dctms.com to design your 997 steering wheel

Old 07-08-2019, 11:52 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMS 997.1 standard type steering wheel upgrade

Here is another customer installation
we can add color ring on top, change color stitching and finish the steering wheel with different material per customer requested

Old 08-01-2019, 05:56 AM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMS 997.1 standard type sand beige steering wheel upgrade

Customer shared some before and after pictures of this sand beige 997 steering wheel installed

BEFORE

AFTER

Originally Posted by DCTMOTORSPORTS
2019 Memorial Day 997 steering wheel SALE!!
We have one of this Sand Beige sport steering wheel (for 997.1/987.1 triangle shape standard type steering wheel)
In stock, ready to ship
Contact us for a Great Price

sales@dctms.com

Old 08-19-2019, 10:01 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMS steering wheel conversion for Stone Gray 997 MK1 standard type steering wheel

This new DCTMS 997 steering wheel wheel will give the 997/987 plain stone gray interior a complete makeover
We have all 997 interior colors, contact us for your steering wheel design
sales@dctms.com

Old 09-14-2019, 07:29 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMS 997.1 standard type Sea Blue steering wheel upgrade

Most of 997/987 with Sea Blue NAPA leather interior came with white exterior
We made this Sea Blue 997.1 standard type flat bottom steering wheel project with
- white NAPA leather center mark on top
- white contrast stitching
Contact us to design your Porsche 996/997/991 steering wheel

sales@dctms.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 997 Terracotta sport steering wheel