997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

My 911 as Santa's Sleigh with sexy elves...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2010, 06:38 PM
Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !
Sexy "elves" with Santa's 911

Last night my 911 had the honor of being part of Hennessy Porsche's Toys For Tots drive during their annual Christmas Party. The car was parked in their new car delivery room, guarded by Marine's, and surrounded by toys donated by Hennesy's generous guests.

The "elves" were enthusiastic...oh what a joy it is to ride!
Note: the games in the foreground of pic 2: CandyLand & Ants in the Pants. That's too funny to have been intentional.
CATTMAN

Attached Images    

Last edited by Cattman; 12-15-2010 at 06:54 PM. Reason: accuracy
Old 12-15-2010, 07:38 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
3rd pic from left to right....
I vote for Miss #3 and #6....

I guess you didn't mind those finger prints on the car.....BUT what about the Wife?!...ROFL

Stacy

Last edited by justatoy; 12-15-2010 at 09:42 PM.
Old 12-15-2010, 08:16 PM
808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !
Beautiful.....car! Awesome job on getting the car done in time for this!

Old 12-15-2010, 08:45 PM
Razorsedge is a jewel in the roughRazorsedge is a jewel in the roughRazorsedge is a jewel in the roughRazorsedge is a jewel in the rough
Nice! How about a heads up next year?

Old 12-15-2010, 08:55 PM
Hella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by justatoy
From left to right....
I vote for Miss #3 and #6....

I guess you didn't mind those finger prints on the car.....BUT what about the Wife?!...ROFL

Stacy
In which picture? they change positions :-)

I vote the Redhead.

Old 12-15-2010, 08:58 PM
adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !
Did they scratch the car?

Old 12-15-2010, 09:00 PM
996TTFred is on a distinguished road
Great looking car. Elves aren't bad either.

Old 12-15-2010, 09:03 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Hella-Buggin'
In which picture? they change positions :-)

I vote the Redhead.
Number 3 and 6 are the same in each picture.
Pay attention!

Old 12-15-2010, 09:21 PM
ScottAtlGa will become famous soon enough
I knew I shouldn't have passed up that event! My invitation came yesterday and I couldn't make it, but I would have loved to have seen your car, and of course the helpers!

Old 12-15-2010, 10:02 PM
stevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of light
Great party - as usual - and your car stole the show, elves notwithstanding. The pictures don't begin to do it justice.

...and #6 - no contest.

Last edited by stevepow; 12-15-2010 at 10:56 PM.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:18 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
It almost looks like your car is smiling despite its age .

Old 12-15-2010, 10:22 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Lucky Santa, no no lucky sleigh, no no no lucky elves .... now I am really confused...is that Scarlett Johansson ... never mind.

Old 12-15-2010, 11:26 PM
gravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Cattman
Last night my 911 had the honor of being part of Hennessy Porsche's Toys For Tots drive during their annual Christmas Party. The car was parked in their new car delivery room, guarded by Marine's, and surrounded by toys donated by Hennesy's generous guests.

The "elves" were enthusiastic...oh what a joy it is to ride!
Note: the games in the foreground of pic 2: CandyLand & Ants in the Pants. That's too funny to have been intentional.
CATTMAN
Too bad we didn't know that was your car in advance - you were standing behind us in line to get drinks in at the parts counter and I heard you talking about the car, but had no idea who you were. We had a great time and was glad they expanded into the service area - the front of the dealership was never big enough.

I need to post up the pictures of the live reindeer.

Old 12-15-2010, 11:36 PM
stevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by gravedgr
I need to post up the pictures of the live reindeer.
That was a bit of a low point. My wife was told that those poor animals had been standing there like that in one spot, immobile and hooked to the sleigh, for 4 or more hours.

Old 12-16-2010, 05:35 AM
tommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud of
#6 followed by # 2....................where's a clear bra when you need it !!!!!!!

Tom

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My 911 as Santa's Sleigh with sexy elves...