997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

GT3 Aerokit for swap

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 08:05 PM
deaf carrera is on a distinguished road
GT3 Aerokit for swap

Howdy guys... new to the board. I bought a "new" to me '07 911 Carrera Slate Grey with Aerokit two weeks ago. Love the car, but I do not like aerokit. I bought it because the deal was good.

I'm going to give anyone, preferably (not required) ones with Slate Grey, my GT3 engine lid and front bumper for your original engine lid and front bumper. I'm not interested in making money off it, so here's your chance for a free upgrade.

Old 01-07-2011, 08:06 PM
DaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond repute
I have a spare bumper and stock decklid in silver if you are interested

That said, with a generous offer like this I'm sure you'll find someone with an exact match.

Last edited by DaveHutchinson; 01-07-2011 at 08:13 PM.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:24 PM
ntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud of
What don't you like about the aerokit?

Old 01-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by DaveHutchinson
I have a spare bumper and stock decklid in silver if you are interested

That said, with a generous offer like this I'm sure you'll find someone with an exact match.
Cool! What is your asking price? Oh, I forgot to mention that I have tip and middle radiator -- would that be an issue?

Old 01-07-2011, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by ntlgnt1
What don't you like about the aerokit?
I like my car humble - since it is my DD. Many of my friends, my spouse included, don't agree with me.

And I live in hilly areas, I struggle NOT to kiss the pavement -- so far I've been lucky, and that gets tiring.

Will post pictures soon.

Last edited by deaf carrera; 01-07-2011 at 10:17 PM.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:36 PM
DaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by deaf carrera
Cool! What is your asking price? Oh, I forgot to mention that I have tip and middle radiator -- would that be an issue?
Neither of those are an issue as far as I know. If you're serious about the swap then naturally there would certainly be no money required by you

Old 01-07-2011, 08:43 PM
I will of course bow out to anyone else that gives you the colour you want as I do already have an aerokit on my 911, this would actually go to a friend

Old 01-07-2011, 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by DaveHutchinson
I will of course bow out to anyone else that gives you the colour you want as I do already have an aerokit on my 911, this would actually go to a friend
Very kind comment, thank you. I'll give this some time, and if there is no luck, I'd like to do business with you.

For anyone that might be interested in swap, or just to check out my mistress, my album has some pictures. I'll add more shortly.

Old 01-07-2011, 10:02 PM
thor7000 will become famous soon enough
I have a complete OEM front bumper in seal grey if your interested...or would be willing to sell for $200...if your interested feel free to e-mail me at f1sidecarracer@hotmail.com

Old 01-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Jam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud of
pm sent

Old 01-08-2011, 12:20 PM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
Wow great deal especially considering how much the rear deck lid goes for retail....

Jason

Old 01-11-2011, 09:44 AM
DJH
DJH is just really niceDJH is just really niceDJH is just really niceDJH is just really niceDJH is just really nice
AMAZING. Too bad I dont have my pcar yet..

Old 01-11-2011, 11:31 AM
gloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud of
PM sent.

Old 01-12-2011, 11:30 PM
lwl
lwl will become famous soon enough
I am interested on your aerokit, plus my car is Slate Grey. Can you send me a link to your album, so i can go check it out. Thanks.

Old 01-14-2011, 01:27 PM
WTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant futureWTFitsCarter has a brilliant future
I would do this in a second and pay for shipping. THis is like hitting the lottery!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT3 Aerokit for swap