997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

My first Porsche - 911 C4S

Old 09-01-2011, 10:37 PM
DoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond repute
That's a bad motor scooter! Nice!

Old 09-01-2011, 10:56 PM
seapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of light
Congrats on the nice 4s. I am also here in the NW and I encourage U to join the local PCA club for fun events. I am taking my 4s to my 4th Porsche club DE event at Pacific Raceways this sat. Come on down to meet fellow P car drivers and check out their mods and having big fun driving on the track.

Old 09-02-2011, 12:47 AM
Mkaaes is on a distinguished road
Congrats, do u mind if I ask how much u paid? I also recently purchased a 09 C4S

Old 09-02-2011, 03:28 AM
Alex K is on a distinguished road
Lekker car boet! You are going to love the 911 emblem. Got one too. Enjoy the car and drive safe.

Old 09-02-2011, 08:51 AM
Slik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on a fine acquisition! Hope that your garage is secured in some manner. Now all you need is a bunch of old tires to hang around the outside like a tugboat to protect it from door-slammers when it's parked in the garage!

Old 09-07-2011, 04:55 PM
K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by seapar
Congrats on the nice 4s. I am also here in the NW and I encourage U to join the local PCA club for fun events. I am taking my 4s to my 4th Porsche club DE event at Pacific Raceways this sat. Come on down to meet fellow P car drivers and check out their mods and having big fun driving on the track.
Thanks. I'm still in residency so it's hard for me to make plans ahead I'll try to make it to local events or meets though.

Originally Posted by Mkaaes
Congrats, do u mind if I ask how much u paid? I also recently purchased a 09 C4S
See PM.

Originally Posted by Slik560
Congrats on a fine acquisition! Hope that your garage is secured in some manner. Now all you need is a bunch of old tires to hang around the outside like a tugboat to protect it from door-slammers when it's parked in the garage!
My actual spot is next to a concrete post so there's only one side that my neighbor can ding.

Update: received a couple bins of parts from Sharkwerks (Techart springs by Eibach), Suncoast (GT2 side skirts, clear rear LED tails), and Rennline (pedals). Waiting for my PSE to arrive from Suncoast, then I'll proceed with installing everything!

Old 09-08-2011, 01:14 AM
Comet is a name known to allComet is a name known to allComet is a name known to allComet is a name known to allComet is a name known to allComet is a name known to all
any interior pics?

Congrats and welcome to the club

Old 09-08-2011, 04:54 AM
cavsct94 is a splendid one to beholdcavsct94 is a splendid one to beholdcavsct94 is a splendid one to beholdcavsct94 is a splendid one to beholdcavsct94 is a splendid one to beholdcavsct94 is a splendid one to behold
Really love the rear view, as always!

Old 09-08-2011, 06:45 AM
chobit is on a distinguished road
Nice future mod. Would love to see it in person when you join us @ E@RTC.

Old 09-08-2011, 07:31 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to behold
Kev,

Thanks again for the order! The car is looking great... Can't wait to see the finished product.

ryan@suncoastparts.com

Old 09-08-2011, 07:52 AM
Sleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the roughSleepy996 is a jewel in the rough
Congrats and wasting no time with the mods,AWESOME !

Old 09-08-2011, 08:30 AM
seattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really nice
Originally Posted by K-E-V
Thanks. I'm still in residency so it's hard for me to make plans ahead I'll try to make it to local events or meets though.

Congrats on the car-very nice!

Man, residency pay must have gone up! I remember scraping up cash to buy a toyota corolla

Old 09-08-2011, 09:13 AM
mathfuzzy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by K-E-V
Actually ordered some mods for the P-car already. Since there are so many options to play with I think I'll have fun tweaking every little aspect of the car for the next few years. This will keep my automotive OCD at bay.

I've ordered the following stuff already:

CF light switch surround / ignition rosette
CF door latch pull
silver hood crest
clear LED tail lamps
GT2 side skirts
911 emblem
multifunction steering wheel kit (2011+ style, black center)
rear seat / seat belt delete kit
front red seat belts
carbon seat belt outlet trim
Techart lowering springs
Porsche Sports Exhaust
Looks so familiar! Congratulations. FWIW - I installed the clear tail lenses and really like the look on my black '09 Targa 4S. What's the silver hood crest?

Old 09-08-2011, 12:55 PM
surfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond reputesurfah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by seattle_sun
Congrats on the car-very nice!

Man, residency pay must have gone up! I remember scraping up cash to buy a toyota corolla
LMAO I thought I was balling in a new Explorer Sport. Man, cutting CVS coupons and eating Top Ramen, do not miss those days too much. Thank God for moonlighting.

Old 09-08-2011, 03:20 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
thanks for the support kevin and should be a fun few projects

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My first Porsche - 911 C4S