997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

My first Porsche - 911 C4S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 03:21 PM
LambOfGod is infamous around these partsLambOfGod is infamous around these partsLambOfGod is infamous around these parts
very nice....

Old 09-08-2011, 03:45 PM
SaMaS is just really niceSaMaS is just really niceSaMaS is just really niceSaMaS is just really niceSaMaS is just really nice
great looking car

Old 09-08-2011, 04:19 PM
littlerocket is on a distinguished road
Can I ask how much? You can PM it to me, in the market and wondering what the prices are sitting at right now.

Old 09-10-2011, 07:28 PM
K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by littlerocket
Can I ask how much? You can PM it to me, in the market and wondering what the prices are sitting at right now.
You got PM~

Old 09-10-2011, 07:29 PM
K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by K-E-V
You got PM~
Finally had time to do the first mod of the car. I installed the MACarbon black CF door latch pull today. Pics to follow tomorrow. The finish of the carbon is great. Fitment is perfect, and it took me less than 90 seconds per side to install.

Old 09-11-2011, 03:01 PM
CF door latch:

Old 09-11-2011, 03:10 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Finally had time to do the first mod of the car. I installed the MACarbon black CF door latch pull today. Pics to follow tomorrow. The finish of the carbon is great. Fitment is perfect, and it took me less than 90 seconds per side to install.
90 secs per side? That easy? hmm, might consider doing this, as my paint is starting to rub off on the door pulls. It came out nice, thanks for sharing.

Old 09-11-2011, 03:14 PM
Seriously, 90 seconds a side. It's held in place by one T15 bolt!

Old 09-11-2011, 03:21 PM
Mkaaes is on a distinguished road
One of these days we should get together as we r both in the NW and new 911 owners (I've had mine since May). I'd like to see what mods u do and how ur car evolves

Old 09-11-2011, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by Mkaaes
One of these days we should get together as we r both in the NW and new 911 owners (I've had mine since May). I'd like to see what mods u do and how ur car evolves
Definitely, I plan to go to the last E@RTC before this season ends:

http://www.exoticsatredmondtowncenter.com/

Old 09-11-2011, 04:38 PM
GregM3 is a name known to allGregM3 is a name known to allGregM3 is a name known to allGregM3 is a name known to allGregM3 is a name known to allGregM3 is a name known to all
Definitely, I plan to go to the last E@RTC before this season ends:

http://www.exoticsatredmondtowncenter.com/
Please keep posting as all the work is completed. Those mods are all interesting and we'd love to see the car when done.

All the best,
Greg

Old 09-12-2011, 10:08 PM
chobit is on a distinguished road
Count me in for the gathering =D
I was at the last couple of E@RTC, but will have to miss the next 2 events, since my wife will be working this weekend, then we'll be out of town for another weekend.

So, the next one is probably Oct 1 for me.

Old 09-14-2011, 08:47 PM
Car is at the dealership to get the VSE in the glove box replaced. It should be back home tomorrow. In the mean time while we are waiting for the VSE and harness to come in, they did the HPFP recall upgrade

Old 09-19-2011, 07:37 PM
Beautiful post-call today and started the with a cup of latte from Chicka Latte on Lake City Way. The barista was very friendly and very cute, so that was a great start

I dropped by Haury's today to have the GT2 side skirts (unpainted), and the clear LED tails installed:

Sorry for the crappy pic, but wife won't let me out again until I finish all the house work.......

And then I got this in the mail today, which really made my day:

Thanks Rob aka StrapSmith for the nice German themed key chain.

Old 09-19-2011, 11:12 PM
mathfuzzy is on a distinguished road
Tail lights look great. I put them on mine as well and am really happy about the look. Except for the fact that mine says 'Targa' instead of 'Carrera' our cars are nearly identical from the back.

Only difference is I've added the red 'S' from bumperplugs.com. Probably not something I would have done, but somehow my original 'S' broke, so I figured I'd try it. Long story short - I'm very happy with the change.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My first Porsche - 911 C4S