997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

backseat of 997? what is the tallest person

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 12:31 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
backseat of 997? what is the tallest person

can sit comfortably. can a 5 feet tall person sit in comfort?
or just for kiddos...

Old 04-03-2007, 01:24 PM
AP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud of
I wouldn't have the heart to stick any adult person in the 'jump seat'. That would be cruel and unusual punishment. I guess in a pinch (no pun intended) you could move the passenger seat all the way forward and shove someone in the passenger side jump seat.

Post pictures when you cram the poor soul in. I'd love to see it.

Old 04-03-2007, 01:29 PM
P997S will become famous soon enoughP997S will become famous soon enough
5 foot girl can fit - but its not comfy...ive had a 6'3 guy sitting sideweays - taking up both seats with top down - he made it fom bar to bar

Old 04-03-2007, 01:29 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
4 '6 maximum..

Byron

Old 04-03-2007, 01:54 PM
AP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud ofAP 997S has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by P997S
5 foot girl can fit - but its not comfy...ive had a 6'3 guy sitting sideweays - taking up both seats with top down - he made it fom bar to bar
So there's the answer. After a few martini's that little 'cubby hole' fits pretty good. Of course I noticed you had your top down so thats not a good test. Top must be up or use a coupe.

You might recall a years back they used to have contests regarding how many people could fit in a VW Beatle. Let's start a new one with the 997.

Old 04-03-2007, 02:28 PM
RonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond repute
My daughter is 5'3 or so and she loves it back there - thinks the tranny tunnel is pretty neat - like she's in a space ship or something.

Old 04-03-2007, 06:55 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
I call them DOG seats and I don't allow anybody to sit in the back --- sorry

Old 04-03-2007, 07:05 PM
RonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
I call them DOG seats and I don't allow anybody to sit in the back --- sorry
Kind of insulting to all those that use the back seat when needed, don't you think?

It's not a dog seat, it's a proper seat with a 3-point belt and fine for smaller people (especially our kids).

Last edited by RonCT; 04-03-2007 at 08:45 PM.
Old 04-03-2007, 07:30 PM
neil.schneider has a spectacular aura aboutneil.schneider has a spectacular aura about
I had my 5'3" daughter back there on Sat and she didn't complain, except about the music.

Old 04-03-2007, 09:45 PM
Turn PSM Off
TheJudge will become famous soon enough
My girlfriend was in the back last night and she swears shes 5'2". I'm starting to think she's really in the 4' range because she fit comfortably.

Old 04-03-2007, 09:55 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
thanks guys. Well the plan is not to use them. Just needed to know if needed for short trips what is the max could fit in there. That's all. I got the answer.

thanks!

Raja

Old 04-03-2007, 10:13 PM
porschenut911 is on a distinguished road
I don't allow anyone to use mine unless it's me and I'm cleaning the windows.

Old 04-04-2007, 02:59 AM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by TheJudge
My girlfriend was in the back last night and she swears shes 5'2". I'm starting to think she's really in the 4' range because she fit comfortably.
Get a room next time buddy. Don't pick on Trovans habits.

Aloha

Byron

Old 04-04-2007, 03:09 AM
f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !

Iv sat many pp back there, ranging from 5'3'' to 6'4''...granted the one that was 6'4'' was not that happy but hey he was enjoying the ride to much to feel disconfort ...he had other things to worry about if u know what i mean

Old 04-04-2007, 08:13 AM
mishref will become famous soon enough
I am 5'8" and have sit in the back a couple of times .. its not that bad. You would need to sit at angle because of the low roofline.. Anything underneath 5'6" would probably fit fine.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: backseat of 997? what is the tallest person