American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

I need a C6 Z06..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 08:19 PM
Spdrcrj is on a distinguished road
Congrats on the purchase. I'm contemplating an '07 LMB if I sell my truck for a good price. Not that I'm really trying, just sayin.

Old 07-14-2009, 08:39 AM
FastLS6speed is on a distinguished road
Bump for props on the buy!

Old 07-22-2009, 01:01 AM
kpflynn is on a distinguished road
I'm trying to figure out how much 2007s are going for (Sort of want the long warranty) and Corvetteforum is a horrible resource as any discussion of price there sends them into a fury.

What are these actually selling for? Should I wait until winter?

Old 07-22-2009, 04:52 PM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by kpflynn
I'm trying to figure out how much 2007s are going for (Sort of want the long warranty) and Corvetteforum is a horrible resource as any discussion of price there sends them into a fury.

What are these actually selling for? Should I wait until winter?
Unless you find one that you must jump on! Otherwise wait...Everyday you wait, cheaper they get!

I bought an 06' for low 40's and bought a GMPP Extended to 65k...I have 18k now...

They are out there...I say 06-07...I'm not sure about this 6060R tranny yet. BUT, that all depends on what you are going to do with it...

Old 07-22-2009, 08:07 PM
VetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of light
I bought my 08 Z, black on black 2LZ, with 23k miles for 46k. about 3 weeks ago

(came with a 5 year/100k mile warranty good until 2013)

Old 07-22-2009, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by VetteFish
I bought my 08 Z, black on black 2LZ, with 23k miles for 46k. about 3 weeks ago

(came with a 5 year/100k mile warranty good until 2013)

Unreal! Where from and how long did you look?

I really want a LMB (along with everyone else) but black is a second choice.

Old 07-22-2009, 08:28 PM
VetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of light
Unreal! Where from and how long did you look?

I really want a LMB (along with everyone else) but black is a second choice.
I looked around for a solid 5 months while I was getting the funds in order. I had a deal setup for a black on black 06Z with 9k miles for 41k. Day before I went out to Vegas to get it, the seller backed out.

That was an unreal price. But I found this 08, and decided 2 years newer + a 5 year warranty was worth the difference in price.

I just PM'd you the link of one LMB Z06 for sale that I had called on previously. But I decided to stick with black

Old 07-22-2009, 08:34 PM
I looked around for a solid 5 months while I was getting the funds in order. I had a deal setup for a black on black 06Z with 9k miles for 41k. Day before I went out to Vegas to get it, the seller backed out.

That was an unreal price. But I found this 08, and decided 2 years newer + a 5 year warranty was worth the difference in price.

I just PM'd you the link of one LMB Z06 for sale that I had called on previously. But I decided to stick with black
Thanks so much for the PM. I can't PM you back due to my post count but I will be emailing the guy.

Old 07-22-2009, 10:58 PM
Thanks so much for the PM. I can't PM you back due to my post count but I will be emailing the guy.
id just call him. he was pretty nice. assuming the car hasnt sold that is

Old 07-22-2009, 11:13 PM
id just call him. he was pretty nice. assuming the car hasnt sold that is
If it was it'd probably be better for my marriage...still finalizing getting the money ready! Wasn't planning to buy for another 2 months or so.