American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

A couple pics and short vid of my ride...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 02:23 PM
jutes85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Sounds like someone is making popcorn in that vid.

Old 11-25-2009, 02:50 PM
SFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of light
Wow, that cam is intense. Wouldn't think of messing with you if I pulled up at a light.

Old 11-25-2009, 03:06 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys! It is the GM Performance Stage 3 cam.

Old 11-29-2009, 07:10 PM
str8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to behold
Aren't you the guy who missed a shift and couldn't hit 180mph in the Miami Mile?..................................Greetings from Long Island (It's Big John )

Old 11-29-2009, 07:56 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by str8-take
Aren't you the guy who missed a shift and couldn't hit 180mph in the Miami Mile?..................................Greetings from Long Island (It's Big John )

Very funny bro! Whaz up? Freezing up there yet? lol.

Hey btw, I did hit 180 @ that event, even with my missed shift and a passenger riding shotgun wiseguy.

Hey, I'll call you tomorrow sometime.

later