American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

9 Second stock appearing Jeep SRT8

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 07:24 PM
()utlaw is on a distinguished road
Exclamation 9 Second stock appearing Jeep SRT8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8lkANO8HE8

Just imagine the ability of the new 6.4L Hemi

Old 05-08-2010, 07:36 PM
()utlaw is on a distinguished road
Old 05-09-2010, 11:05 AM
snakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to behold
Good lord that thing is about as fast as the SPI Sledgehammer Porsche Nasty nasty Jeep. Imagine rolling up to that at the light in your Veyron and smirking at it

Old 05-09-2010, 01:02 PM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
Holy cr*p! Can't imagine how many transfer cases and gearboxes that thing must go through...

Old 05-09-2010, 07:01 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Those Jeeps shouldn't be street legal........as they were not meant to go nearly that fast!

awesome!

Old 05-10-2010, 04:11 AM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
That is insane! The trap speed is jaw-dropping.

Old 05-10-2010, 04:35 AM
Memphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to behold
That is moving. What is the setup? Watching that launch says he has some spray to me.

Old 05-10-2010, 11:59 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
whoaaa

Old 05-10-2010, 12:02 PM
Platinum Sponsor
WHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond reputeWHEELSJ has a reputation beyond repute
ooooff!! Wow!! that thing is wicked! Me want me want!!! I felt the earth turn a little when that thing launched!!

1.866.519.4335 ext 2103
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: Jonathan@wheelsboutique.com

#1 HRE Dealer Worldwide / DPE Wheels / Vertini / Work Wheels / D2 Forged / TechArt / Novitec / Brabus / Carlsson / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Kooks / Corsa / RENNTech / WALD / Milltek / Tubi / Champion Motorsports / AWE / RSS / BBS / Brembo / Hamman / Eisenmann / KW / H&R / Nitto / Pirelli / Michelin / Dunlop / Goodyear / Falken / Continental and tons more....
Old 05-10-2010, 09:44 PM
dlaw300z is on a distinguished road
Holy cow! I didn't know a Jeep made it into the 9s. What's in it? Built motor, turbos and nitrous?

Old 05-12-2010, 03:42 PM
IN Is-F is a jewel in the roughIN Is-F is a jewel in the roughIN Is-F is a jewel in the rough
That is so completely badass! I have always like the SRT jeep. May need to pick one up.

Old 05-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Simply fantastic. I love it.

Old 05-12-2010, 04:30 PM
PORSCHEFREAK has a spectacular aura aboutPORSCHEFREAK has a spectacular aura aboutPORSCHEFREAK has a spectacular aura about
Yikes!!! That's intense.

Old 05-12-2010, 10:02 PM
dlaw300z is on a distinguished road
According to the Jeep forums it's a 426 TT with a 75 shot to get out of the hole and it ran with a full interior. Apparently this run was on "low boost" and can get a couple hundred more rwhp on high boost.

Regardless, that is one fast brick.

Old 05-12-2010, 10:06 PM
marcusmiller360 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by dlaw300z
Regardless, that is one fast brick.
Agreed. Its awesome to see something that big running 9s, but truth be told anyone can make a car go straight. I like times like that but I'm not necessarily impressed by a Jeep doing 9s.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 9 Second stock appearing Jeep SRT8