American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

2011 mustang procharged install and results.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 08:55 PM
Vakane is on a distinguished road
2011 mustang procharged install and results.

s some of you might remember I recently got a procharger installed.... well the numbers are in. it is a stage 2 tuner kit... to which I added some other mods..

I want to thank POwer By the Hour ( Jake , Harvey, Frank and Jesse) for the awesome job...

and my tuner Ken bjonnes for making this such an exciting toy....

the Joe heck shifter + shifter mount _+ clutch line+ motor mounts( All I can say is WOW )

and lethal o/f x pipe.

What started as a ton of parts..

the works..

the intercooler (yea I went stealth)

almost...

more.

the dyno.

now for the good stuff....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c36Ow346XD0
the chart.

My first driving impressions was.... this is ALOT LOUDER THAN I EXPECTED...

but then at around 65 mph on the way home... I put it on 4th... ( I said im on the highway so let me control myself and be a grownup...) and before I could stop giggling... I was doing 120... I mean... this thing came quick...

it feels very linear but it keeps pulling all the way... it is an awesome feeling and when RFFG drove it with me next to him... it FELT EVEN FASTER.

I am incredibly happy with the results...:naughty:

Old 07-19-2011, 10:08 PM
crand002 is on a distinguished road
Strong car, must be very fun.

Old 07-19-2011, 10:30 PM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
Good numbers, looks like it'll be a blast.

Old 07-19-2011, 10:46 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice!! Nice #'s! Congrats!

Old 07-20-2011, 04:26 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Awesome #'s!

hell yeah!

Old 07-20-2011, 09:44 AM
QBNKID is on a distinguished road
Definitely nice numbers!!!
Can't wait to get mine a supercharger or turbo.
Congrats!

Old 07-20-2011, 05:40 PM
TheCPE is on a distinguished road
Those are some good numbers.

What other kits did you look at and what made you decide on the procharger?

Old 07-20-2011, 06:17 PM
Vakane is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TheCPE
Those are some good numbers.

What other kits did you look at and what made you decide on the procharger?
well everyone kept celebrating the instant torque of the Twin screws....

but when I really REALLY thought about it... I noticed I didnt need much more torque than what I really had since the car is a daily driver....( yea lol i know..) I guess if the car were an auto I would say go with a roots blower. so it was between a vortech and the procharger ... were prochargers rep took over and i went with that.

the centris on the other hand... can be very well mannered if you stay off the gas.... and they do tend to make very good power if not better than other blowers up top... ( were I really want the power to be at)...

also the installation of the procharger is quite simple... theres no tapping into your oil pan since its self lubricated... and no severe cutting of supports and stuff like that is needed... just some of the plastic onthe bottom like the air deflector. It is very linear the way power kicks in and that makes it easier for me to keep it going on a straight line... ( it does break traction on 1, 2nd and 3rd... and chirps 4th pretty good.... lol) but so far with traction control on... its pretty easy to go forward without too much drama... and that setup is good for around 19 pounds lol so if I do get hungry for more... Ill build the damn thing.

Old 07-26-2011, 01:36 PM
Wrxified has a spectacular aura aboutWrxified has a spectacular aura about
Props. Is that a D1 head unit or is it the P1? I recently installed the ProCharger kit on my 2011 V6 Mustang. I can't even imagine how much your car must pull with this setup.

Old 07-26-2011, 06:34 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
I can tell you first hand...this car rips!!