American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

'08 Viper gets 600hp at $83k

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 11:35 PM
Banned
*STATUS* is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Simba
Can we ban this idiot yet? Jeez...
Can we ban ur dumb @$$ i mean damn i dont like the car move on

Old 08-23-2007, 01:05 AM
IIVVX will become famous soon enoughIIVVX will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by *STATUS*
Can we ban ur dumb @$$ i mean damn i dont like the car move on
dude stfu already

we get it, you're too weak to handle a viper thus you dont like it

Old 08-23-2007, 01:07 AM
Banned
it doesnt take ball to roll in a viper its just a piece of sh*t car you keep going back and forth so drop the ish

Old 08-23-2007, 12:24 PM
osirisvb is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Simba
Can we ban this idiot yet? Jeez...
off topic: everytime i look at your avy (avatar) i just laugh

Old 08-23-2007, 12:31 PM
Vicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond repute
it doesnt take ball to roll in a viper its just a piece of sh*t car you keep going back and forth so drop the ish
No it's just that you want a car that any weekend ball swinger can get in and look like a hero. Heaven forbid you remove all the electronic hand holding devices and learn how to drive the car.

You really need to get over yourself, you might not like it, but go for a ride in one with a good driver and you'll need to bring a diaper.

+1 on banning this 60post per day illiterate troll.

Old 08-23-2007, 01:02 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
So because YOU don't like it, that makes it a POS huh? Brilliant logic college boy.

Old 08-23-2007, 11:54 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Vicious
No it's just that you want a car that any weekend ball swinger can get in and look like a hero. Heaven forbid you remove all the electronic hand holding devices and learn how to drive the car.

You really need to get over yourself, you might not like it, but go for a ride in one with a good driver and you'll need to bring a diaper.

+1 on banning this 60post per day illiterate troll.
yeh i am a real driver i dont need a good driver to push the car, nor do i need electronic stability, drive a real car like a porshe turbo 930 or something

Old 08-23-2007, 11:56 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by amerlemans
So because YOU don't like it, that makes it a POS huh? Brilliant logic college boy.
i never said it was a pos although it is... its built all wrong for me if you like it you like it end of story... now corvette z06 different story although that car is POS because chevy dropped the ball in certain areas like interior body panelling lil quality control stuff but over all z06 is *****in now viper is not thats my opinion move on

Old 08-24-2007, 04:26 AM
Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !
You're embarrasing the other 21 year olds in this forum.

Old 08-24-2007, 04:38 AM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
i never said it was a pos although it is... its built all wrong for me if you like it you like it end of story... now corvette z06 different story although that car is POS because chevy dropped the ball in certain areas like interior body panelling lil quality control stuff but over all z06 is *****in now viper is not thats my opinion move on
Are you sure you're not Sybil's son? You say you never said it was a POS huh? You clearly did a few posts ago:

STATUS* vbmenu_register("postmenu_1295073", true);

2003 Lexus ES300

Looking for Porsche 930

Past
2005 Chevy Trailblazer
2005 Scion xB
2003 MB C230

I'm done discussing this topic with you due to the mere fact that you obviously have no idea what the hell you are even talking about.

Old 08-24-2007, 08:39 AM
GHOSTRIDER-TT will become famous soon enoughGHOSTRIDER-TT will become famous soon enough
I really enjoyed my last SRT10. I'm sure when the car hits the ground I'll go check it out.

Old 08-24-2007, 09:47 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Fantasma
You're embarrasing the other 21 year olds in this forum.
I really do not care im going to voice my opinion whether wrong or indifferent, it is what i think from my experiences and nothing is going to change that... if you have a viper that handles great let me whip it around big willow and may be that will change the handling but quality control still is not there PERIOD. Whether u agree or dont... i will still voice what i think

Old 08-28-2007, 12:23 AM
Venomous will become famous soon enough
Never tracked mine but been in one that's been modded properly. Its a heavy car but w/ the right driver, it kicks *** on the track...

Old 08-29-2007, 02:51 PM
greygt3 is a name known to allgreygt3 is a name known to allgreygt3 is a name known to allgreygt3 is a name known to allgreygt3 is a name known to allgreygt3 is a name known to all
The new Car& Driver issue has the test against the Z06, with interesting results. They thought very highly of it on the track. In fact it set the lap record beating the Z06 and the Ford GT.

Old 08-29-2007, 10:16 PM
mishref will become famous soon enough
Whats with the new colors?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: '08 Viper gets 600hp at $83k