Anybody got a photo ticket lately? What did you do?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 03:55 PM
AC911 is on a distinguished road
Anybody got a photo ticket lately? What did you do?

I just got one in the mail today. Did you guys end up paying it? I heard few people saying to ignore it as they cannot prove the mail was delivered. Thoughts?

Old 06-01-2010, 12:45 PM
MikeyinAZ will become famous soon enoughMikeyinAZ will become famous soon enough
I or should I say a friend of mine Got one out in Chandler on the 10 and it showed up and somehow ended up in the trash . Anyway never heard another word on it. Its been 3 months. Worst case is they show up at your door and you end up paying a little more for the fine from what I inderstand its like 30 or so bucks more. Kinda worth the chance to me you just might not get a fine and or points. Good news is that the are slated to remove the cameras !!!!!

Old 06-01-2010, 11:58 PM
Aron is on a distinguished road
Definitely don't respond to anything in the mail. They have a time frame to serve you. A couple of resources (there is a better one, but can't find it at the moment):

http://www.arizonacitizensagainstphotoradar.com/
http://www.ehow.com/how_5215654_out-...ar-ticket.html

Old 06-02-2010, 09:37 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
They probably will not mess with you until you do your yearly registration.

Old 06-12-2010, 09:06 AM
arzcatz3 has much to be proud ofarzcatz3 has much to be proud ofarzcatz3 has much to be proud ofarzcatz3 has much to be proud ofarzcatz3 has much to be proud ofarzcatz3 has much to be proud ofarzcatz3 has much to be proud ofarzcatz3 has much to be proud of
I got one and the photo visibility of the driver was very poor. Therefore I checked the box that said I was not driving the car and send in an accompanying photo of my driver's license. I never heard back from them.