Visiting dad in Scottsdale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 07:02 PM
Mr.Jack is on a distinguished road
Visiting dad in Scottsdale

Hey guys, through changes in my families status my dad has moved to Phoenix in the past 6 months and I'm pretty sure off the top of my head it's the Scottsdale area. Im going to visit him the 15-18 of October and was wondering if any of you guys are having any sort of meets on those dates. I'm from TN and my M3 is about as good as it gets where I'm from and I would like to see some real cars and meet some of you guys as well! Thanks guys.

Old 10-01-2010, 07:17 PM
Tarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mr.Jack
Hey guys, through changes in my families status my dad has moved to Phoenix in the past 6 months and I'm pretty sure off the top of my head it's the Scottsdale area. Im going to visit him the 15-18 of October and was wondering if any of you guys are having any sort of meets on those dates. I'm from TN and my M3 is about as good as it gets where I'm from and I would like to see some real cars and meet some of you guys as well! Thanks guys.
Whats up buddy, i'm also in Scottsdale, Also a BMW guy..hehe..still wondering if i could leave my reliable E60 for a porsche..on saturday nights at the Pavillions off Indian Bend road, there are some meets, i never go but know they exist, too many ricers and young kids

Old 10-01-2010, 07:43 PM
Mr.Jack is on a distinguished road
Booooo ricers. Looking for BMW Audi Porsche kinda stuff ya know? maybe even higher end. But yeah if you hear of anything definitely let me know man. My dads rental is a freakin nissan versa..... this is gonna be a lonnnnggg 3-4 days lol

Old 10-11-2010, 02:24 PM
Indykid is a jewel in the roughIndykid is a jewel in the roughIndykid is a jewel in the rough
Hit me with a pm. I'm at the pavs with a group of guys every Saturday night. We usually grab dinner at Yc's around 6.30. I see more muscle there than ricers??

Old 10-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Indykid is a jewel in the roughIndykid is a jewel in the roughIndykid is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Tarek307
Whats up buddy, i'm also in Scottsdale, Also a BMW guy..hehe..still wondering if i could leave my reliable E60 for a porsche..on saturday nights at the Pavillions off Indian Bend road, there are some meets, i never go but know they exist, too many ricers and young kids
Do you know evilm3? Carbon black with 19" black champion wheels?