Aston Martin Vendor Classifieds vendor classified area...do not post here unless you are a forum sponsor

Aero Function | 2006-2012 Aston Martin Vantage AF-1 Side Skirts (V12 Vantage Skirts)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 12:27 PM
Former Vendor
Extreme Dimensions has a spectacular aura aboutExtreme Dimensions has a spectacular aura about
Aero Function | 2006-2012 Aston Martin Vantage AF-1 Side Skirts (V12 Vantage Skirts)

We are a leading manufacturer of premium aerodynamic & carbon fibre components for high-end luxury vehicles around the world. Our special dedication to quality, design and value are the core focus of Aero Function products as we continue to set new standards for the industry.

Aero Function Product Features:
  • Five-Stage Aero Function Quality Control Assurance Manufacturing System
  • Double-Layered Signature Gray Primer For Ease Of Preparation
  • Chip-Resistant Aero Function ABS Plastic Honeycomb Black Mesh Grille (Where Applicable)
  • 3-Year Limited Aero Function Manufacturer’s Warranty
  • Extensive Aero Function Ship-Safe Packaging And Protection System For Reduced Freight Damage
  • Complimentary Aero Function Brand Identity Package (Aero Function Foil Sticker And Lanyard)
  • Aero Function Exclusive Limited Production Availability
  • Industry Leading UV Protected Carbon Fibre Plastics
  • Highly Durable And Impact Resistant Glass Fibre Komposites
  • Unique Proprietary Polyurethane Plastics With Superior Impact Absorption

Overview:
Recently, we were lucky enough to get our hands on an AM Vantage to test fit our new side skirts / rockers. We thank the 6SpeedOnline member for donating their time and their vehicle. These skirts took no longer than 45 minutes to test fit, which means it would take no longer than an hour to install them completely (per side). The most time consuming part of this test fit was trying to remove the OEM skirts. We always recommend that you take this to a professional body shop to ensure complete overall satisfaction.

What You Need To Know:
These side skirts are made from our premium GFK line of products. Glass Fiber Komposite (GFK), is a strong, lightweight and robust material made of milled and cross-woven fibres. Through this proprietary process this material results in excellent flexibility and durability. Our Glass Fibre Komposite products come standard with a double-layered signature gray primer to ensure the preparation process is minimized while providing a superior finish when completed.

Pricing:
MSRP: $1,199.00
Forum Member Exclusive Pricing: PM Me! (Limited to the first 5)

Installation Process & Pics:

Old 11-26-2012, 08:32 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
Can you PM me pricing?

Old 11-26-2012, 08:45 PM
Former Vendor
Extreme Dimensions has a spectacular aura aboutExtreme Dimensions has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by GT650-25
Can you PM me pricing?
PM Sent!

Old 01-22-2013, 12:49 PM
Former Vendor
Tuesday bumps!

The side skirts are available and ready to ship.

Old 01-26-2013, 01:43 PM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
Just an FYI - if you want these to sell, its my opinion you need to sell them painted and clear-coated, ready to install. I think most Aston owners would rather buy them that way, I know I sure would.

Old 01-26-2013, 09:25 PM
conceptm6 is on a distinguished road
Hi can you PM me pricing? Including your email because I cannot PM through the forum. New member. I'm located in Los Angeles. Thank you.

Old 01-28-2013, 09:27 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by drcollie
Just an FYI - if you want these to sell, its my opinion you need to sell them painted and clear-coated, ready to install. I think most Aston owners would rather buy them that way, I know I sure would.
We will take that into consideration, thank you for your feedback.

Old 01-28-2013, 09:28 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by conceptm6
Hi can you PM me pricing? Including your email because I cannot PM through the forum. New member. I'm located in Los Angeles. Thank you.
Please respond with your email address and we will have someone get back to you as soon as possible.

Old 01-30-2013, 10:35 AM
Former Vendor
Hump day bump!