Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

A bespoke Vanquish S...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 04:04 PM
Smoke7 will become famous soon enoughSmoke7 will become famous soon enough
A bespoke Vanquish S...

I saw these pics over on a UK detailing forum, the car was being detailed and it was photographed during the process and I'd thought I'd share the pics with you guys. When I saw these pics I found a new apreciation for the Vanquish, this one is truly unique and done with taste, inside and out. This Vanquish oozes with class!

Hope you enjoy and be sure read the part about the unique custom glass roof

I did not detail this car

From Cambridge Autogleam in the UK

[QUOTE=jedi-knight83;697490]

This is the last ever customer Vanquish to roll off the production line at Newport Pagnell and has been subject to extensive customisation. Aston Martin customers can normally expect a decent options list.. but start thinking outside the box and requesting bespoke options that will only EVER be on this car and you end up with something extra special.

Its the little things like the deep pile carpet, the trimming and stiching around the boot catch where there is normally plastic, The leather trimmed instrument pannel, front parking sensors with the switch from a DB9, Full underbody annodised alu paneling, the one off bespoke colour made up of Aston Royal Cherry base with added flake and more red, custom front lower grill ... the list goes on... and oh yes that glass roof which lightens up the interior... the roof was actually part designed by the owner who proudly showed me today the front edge of the glass is not a smooth curve but rather a series of straight edges and angles to reduce wind noise (taken from his experience of designing aeroplane wings).

Old 07-26-2008, 04:06 PM

The inside pics...

Real pleasure working on this unique car..

Nathan [/QUOTE]

I enjoed these pic, hope you do as well.

Old 07-26-2008, 04:30 PM
MementoMori is on a distinguished road
So beautiful outside but, my goodness, the interior is disappointing. The interior is too monochromatic and that steering wheel is an eyesore.

Old 07-26-2008, 06:10 PM
IUDSIS is on a distinguished road
the interior is very flamboient and the steering wheel needs to be changed to a different colour or something, sticks out way to much .

Old 07-26-2008, 07:06 PM
Jon A. is on a distinguished road
It does, my friends 2003 Vanquish has the same color interior and his steering wheel is the same leather or hide as the rest of the interior, thats odd that they would go through that much detail to miss that?

But man does that combination look amazing!

Old 07-26-2008, 08:47 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
simply the hottest vanquish in/out i ve ever seen

Old 07-26-2008, 10:19 PM
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
I'm just not sure if there has ever been a sexier car. The detail looks great. Both colors are beautiful. The inside looks like kestrel tan(my interior color). I would agree though, I hate the black steering wheel and it could use dark carpets, but this is being really picky. A simply stunning car.

Old 07-26-2008, 10:57 PM
Gungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant future
That is one of the most beautiful AM ever! The depth to that paint job is amazing.

Old 07-26-2008, 11:57 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Beautiful car...

Old 07-27-2008, 12:53 AM
alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !
Wow, best looking Vanguish I've ever seen! I love that interior (minus the black wheel)! The only thing I'd change is making the alcantara inserts black instead of tan so the steering wheel would look right.

Old 07-27-2008, 01:13 AM
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
Ya that interior really is disapointing. And the worst is that steering wheel. I think I have the same one in my Honda.

Old 07-27-2008, 02:13 PM
DynamicMotoring is on a distinguished road
Minus the steering wheel, I love the interior. Sitting inside is like wearing a smoking jacket... but with more horsepower

Old 07-27-2008, 02:27 PM
Ben-G has a spectacular aura aboutBen-G has a spectacular aura about
stunning

Old 07-28-2008, 02:39 AM
Banned
1JDM996 has a spectacular aura about1JDM996 has a spectacular aura about1JDM996 has a spectacular aura about
sweet interior, splendid upholstery!

Old 07-28-2008, 06:28 PM
Honestly being as the owner of this car is an airplane engineer who tweaked almost everything inside and out I dont think the black steering wheel was an oversight. If you look close you can see the paddle shifters are matched in the same beige leather as the rest of the interior, so possibly the steering wheel was left alone to break the monotony. Either way that is one of the most luxurious interiors on a sports car I have seen and the glass roof just makes it so much lighter.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A bespoke Vanquish S...