Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

stolen AM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 03:57 PM
TUNER350 is on a distinguished road
Captain could you post some more info on it. It'll greatly help out the search for the lost AM. Some things you can post are the color, model, year, something that set it aside from the rest(aka stickers,flaws,etc...) and if you can possibly a couple of pictures. Dont mind the 'tards, you are doing a great thing by trying to help the best you know how. Best of luck and remember post more details!

Stevo

Old 08-23-2008, 04:25 PM
AussieRS is on a distinguished road
hilllariouss

Last edited by AussieRS; 08-23-2008 at 04:34 PM.
Old 08-23-2008, 04:26 PM
pbfoot will become famous soon enoughpbfoot will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by vk430gt
Ok, heres some tips for next time you post.
1.post in complete sentences so people can at least remotely understand you
2.dont post at all because your really annoying
Lol at "your".

Vk you do realize that this is a member's son who actually respects people on this forum and isn't a spoiled little brat like you right? YOU'RE the one who should just stop posting.

Old 08-23-2008, 04:50 PM
ferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to behold
I just HAVE to give my two cents here.

I lurk a lot. I sometimes don't even log in. From what I have observed, vk430gt needs to go. He is a liar and just adds noise to the forum. You know people who talk just because they don't like it to be quiet? That is vk430gt.

Vk, you attack a kid who is only trying to help. You attack a kid who does NOT have his sig full of his dad's (fictitious?) cars. Looking through some of his previous posts, I see nothing wrong with him. He is a car nut. He is also the son of a respected member here. You, on the other hand, are nothing like him.

Your passion seems to be showing off other people's cars. Answer me this. How is it that you always have your camera ready for when you are washing someone's car, yet you never have a camera when your dad supposedly bought a new one? Hmmmmmm. Perhaps you are just lying. When you are asked for proof, you side step or make up an excuse. Do you just want to fit in? Do you want to look like you are some type of "baller"? Either way, it is really pathetic. At least have a story where you own the cars, instead of your dad. At least the original poster has proof of the cars his dad owns. That's one more thing he has that you don't. Want your e-cred to go up? Put up or shut up.

We now return to your regularly scheduled program....

Last edited by ferrari355fi; 08-23-2008 at 04:53 PM.
Old 08-23-2008, 09:19 PM
12:03 has a spectacular aura about12:03 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by parkedr
Most of us learned the difference between your and you're back in second grade. Thanks for publicly humiliating yourself. I got a laugh out of it.

oh that is classic. trying to "own" someone and end up owning youself...

Old 08-23-2008, 09:36 PM
JP66 will become famous soon enoughJP66 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by 12:03

oh that is classic. trying to "own" someone and end up owning youself...

+

Old 08-24-2008, 03:08 AM
PSS128 is on a distinguished road
Owned!!!!

Old 08-24-2008, 04:53 PM
mase is on a distinguished road
It's obvious here that VK and the OP are classmates.
VK is apparently upset for being picked last at dodgeball...yet again.

Old 08-24-2008, 08:22 PM
ON THE GRIND is on a distinguished road
Good to see people not tolerating bashing unnecessary posts here

Old 08-25-2008, 02:25 PM
Willmiz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ferrari355fi
I just HAVE to give my two cents here.

I lurk a lot. I sometimes don't even log in. From what I have observed, vk430gt needs to go. He is a liar and just adds noise to the forum. You know people who talk just because they don't like it to be quiet? That is vk430gt.

Vk, you attack a kid who is only trying to help. You attack a kid who does NOT have his sig full of his dad's (fictitious?) cars. Looking through some of his previous posts, I see nothing wrong with him. He is a car nut. He is also the son of a respected member here. You, on the other hand, are nothing like him.

Your passion seems to be showing off other people's cars. Answer me this. How is it that you always have your camera ready for when you are washing someone's car, yet you never have a camera when your dad supposedly bought a new one? Hmmmmmm. Perhaps you are just lying. When you are asked for proof, you side step or make up an excuse. Do you just want to fit in? Do you want to look like you are some type of "baller"? Either way, it is really pathetic. At least have a story where you own the cars, instead of your dad. At least the original poster has proof of the cars his dad owns. That's one more thing he has that you don't. Want your e-cred to go up? Put up or shut up.

We now return to your regularly scheduled program....
What part of the Philly suburbs are you from?

Old 08-25-2008, 02:39 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Vk430gt.
This is your final warning, your personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Old 08-27-2008, 09:50 PM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by LUISGT3
Vk430gt.
This is your final warning, your personal attacks will not be tolerated.
BAN! Vk430gt has been banished from F-chat multiple times with good reason. When I first saw that he was posting on 6speed, my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

Old 08-28-2008, 11:01 AM
jojogoya88 is on a distinguished road
I myself am a member of this forum, i rarely post up but do read through almost every thread on this well known forum. I just have to say i TOTALLY agree with ferrari355fi, all vk430gt is post up nonsense posts that are just immature and not needed. I come across them every day. Honestly i dont know if he can gain any type of respect from this point on, enough damage has been done (he already killed fchat).... I feel he's that kid in school that puts others down to make himself look good, no matter who they are.

Vk...if you want respect, post up some photographs of your fathers wonderful collection of automobiles...the forum and i have been waiting long enough to view them.....NOT your neighbors and your ****ty fu**ing details *excuse my language".

Like i said before i rarely post, i just felt like i NEEDED to say something.

Old 08-29-2008, 09:05 AM
JAC
JAC is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by vk430gt
Ok, heres some tips for next time you post.
1.post in complete sentences so people can at least remotely understand you
2.dont post at all because your really annoying
Congrats on finding the only person on the forum that's actually younger than you and deciding to pick on him. Yeah, some of his posts are worthless, but so is your existence. GTFO.

Old 08-29-2008, 11:11 AM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by JAC
Congrats on finding the only person on the forum that's actually younger than you and deciding to pick on him. Yeah, some of his posts are worthless, but so is your existence. GTFO.
Thats pretty brutal, but I am going to agree with you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: stolen AM