Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

stolen AM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 01:17 PM
tnb1786 is on a distinguished road
my car just got stolen 2 weeks ago and i had lil ****** like this vk guy too making unnecessary posts on my thread also. cut the young man sum slack and keep pushin, im a newbie and im glad to see that bashing ppl isnt tolerated in this forum...

good luck on finding the whip....

Old 08-29-2008, 01:32 PM
funky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to behold
so... Fay stole an Aston and Gustav has been spotted joy riding it...?

Old 08-30-2008, 11:20 AM
notjustshrawan is on a distinguished road
I feel sorry for the guy. I wouldn't want to be in his boots

Old 08-30-2008, 12:18 PM
news 4 u is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by tnb1786
my car just got stolen 2 weeks ago and i had lil ****** like this vk guy too making unnecessary posts on my thread also. cut the young man sum slack and keep pushin, im a newbie and im glad to see that bashing ppl isnt tolerated in this forum...

good luck on finding the whip....

I almost spit out my drink when I read the 'lil ******' part

I too am pleased that nobody is tolerating the bashing.

Old 08-30-2008, 04:27 PM
ferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to behold
I wanna know what vk430gt has to say for himself. His silence is very telling.

Old 08-30-2008, 07:31 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
How old is VK? 15?

Old 08-30-2008, 07:47 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by mr2guysingh
How old is VK? 15?
Think so.

Old 08-30-2008, 07:49 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vk430gt
Ok, heres some tips for next time you post.
1.post in complete sentences so people can at least remotely understand you
2.dont post at all because your really annoying
Take your own f***ing advice tool bag.

1. Here is an example of posting in a complete sentence. I will give you credit that you used a period, but that is the longest run-on sentence I have read in awhile.
2. You shouldn't post either, because you're really f***ing annoying.

Page 1 of 2

07-01-2008, 10:24 PM
vk430gt

Oh My, What Now?
So I was driving the GT3RS home today w/my dad (yes he lets me drive that monster, and yes I am very responsible with it) and I was coming off the off ramp from the highway (keep in mind there is a local road closing for our usual route home so we had to take a detour where we never did) anyways, I'm coming off the off ramp at the usual 50 mph and happen to see a huge bump/pothole patchup and yes I know im stupid as a donkey a$$ right now for doing this but this was my first instinct, slam on the brakes, the car already has a 2.7 inch gound clearance and slaming on the brakes makes the nose dive about 1 inch or so because the bump/pothole patchup was about 2.5 inches tall to start with, I slammed on the brakes because I didnt want to ruin the suspension when hitting it, but when I hit the bump it catched onto the front spoiler at 25-30 mph and ripped it off flying onto the grass next to the service drive, so when we retrieved it and tried to put it together at a nearby parking lot it seamed that those clips that hold the spoiler in place in the center do not exist anymore (well at least on the bumper mounting area) but the screws that hold it down on the side can be fastened down perfectly, but i'm concerned with the bumper, it cannot hold that spoiler, does it need to be replaced? and also due to the brunt of the impact, the bump shattered a hole into one of the radiators causing it not being able to be driven home. any advice on the situation? should the bumper be replaced or is there an alternative? Well go ahead make fun of me because of my driving but I couldnt swerve because if I did I would fly right back onto the highway.....after a 20 foot drop. lol.

Anyway, after you go through you POST one more time, you might want to download a SPELL CHECK. kthnxbi

Captain, good luck on assisting finding the AM!

Old 08-30-2008, 07:58 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MiniDHinkle
Think so.
Even I wasnt a spoiled ******* when I was 15, and I didnt get jack ****. Dad made me work for it

Old 08-30-2008, 08:01 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by mr2guysingh
Even I wasnt a spoiled ******* when I was 15, and I didnt get jack ****. Dad made me work for it
I feel like we've been on here (6bling) forever.

Old 08-31-2008, 05:37 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Any more details you could give the community on the AM Captain?

Old 08-31-2008, 06:00 PM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
hey guy I found out that they found it and the guy who stole it shipped it to the other side of the world.

Old 08-31-2008, 06:02 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
gentleman (and kids), please stop the crap.

This is an official warning.

Thanks.

Old 08-31-2008, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by M5&RS Captin
hey guy I found out that they found it and the guy who stole it shipped it to the other side of the world.
Thanks for the update!

Old 08-31-2008, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by Control It
gentleman (and kids), please stop the crap.

This is an official warning.

Thanks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: stolen AM