Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

stolen AM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 05:06 PM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy stolen AM

One of my moms friends that she works for gate wasn't working because Fay and so then some one broke in and stole there Aston martin. and if any one has any info on this please send me a pm.

Old 08-20-2008, 08:45 PM
Banned
vk430gt is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by M5&RS Captin
One of my moms friends that she works for gate wasn't working because Fay and so then some one broke in and stole there Aston martin. and if any one has any info on this please send me a pm.
Ok, heres some tips for next time you post.
1.post in complete sentences so people can at least remotely understand you
2.dont post at all because your really annoying

Old 08-20-2008, 08:53 PM
Zach is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by vk430gt
Cut him a break he's only a kid, that's him in the avatar. He's GT3RSCaptain's son.

Old 08-20-2008, 08:53 PM
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
ditto

Old 08-20-2008, 09:18 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Zach
Cut him a break he's only a kid, that's him in the avatar. He's GT3RSCaptain's son.
+1 to that notion.

I find your disrespectful post a hundred times more annoying than his.

Mind you, your grammar and punctuation is no where near as stellar as you may mentally depict it.

Good luck on helping your friend locate the car. That's a terrible thing to read.

How ****ty is it that people use times of distress and negative economic uproar for their own personal gain.

Karma will trump victoriously, just wait.

Old 08-20-2008, 09:46 PM
Banned
vk430gt is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Rockfreak300

I find your disrespectful post a hundred times more annoying than his.

Mind you, your grammar and punctuation is no where near as stellar as you may mentally depict it.

Good luck on helping your friend locate the car. That's a terrible thing to read.

How ****ty is it that people use times of distress and negative economic uproar for their own personal gain.

Karma will trump victoriously, just wait.
I really could care less about my puctuation and grammer, all i care about is if people can understand it, this kid started a thread with an opening post that made no apparant sense what so ever. and BTW what in god's smite does "economic uproar" have anything to do with this? LOL IMHO this kid has to stop posting senselessly about things that dont make sense and that dont matter. I dont care if he saw an orange challenger in miami beach, so what? Dont get me wrong, I dont care if he is on the forum, but it gets annoying to a point when he starts pointless threads about pointless subjects for pointless reasons.

Old 08-20-2008, 09:58 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
not sure if the OP deserves the harsh comment. if you find it annoying, don't read it or just move on. but if we should all speak up without a filter----it is annoying to list your entire family's vehicle under your name. it is also annoying to see pictures of your entire block just because you washed them.

Old 08-21-2008, 06:13 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
I really could care less about my puctuation and grammer, all i care about is if people can understand it, this kid started a thread with an opening post that made no apparant sense what so ever. and BTW what in god's smite does "economic uproar" have anything to do with this? LOL IMHO this kid has to stop posting senselessly about things that dont make sense and that dont matter. I dont care if he saw an orange challenger in miami beach, so what? Dont get me wrong, I dont care if he is on the forum, but it gets annoying to a point when he starts pointless threads about pointless subjects for pointless reasons.

Then don't be a toolbag, and stop clicking on his posts if they bother so much!

Are you really that big of a ******? What the hell have you provided for the forum lately?? Exactly. Thanks for shopping.

Old 08-21-2008, 06:39 PM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
Thanks guys for supporting me because this guy is becoming a pain.

Old 08-21-2008, 06:48 PM
98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold

Your must hate the fact that your dad didnt have cool cars when you were a kid....

Old 08-21-2008, 07:19 PM
Wingman7700 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by M5&RS Captin
Sucks to hear about the stolen car...

and for those that misunderstood he said "A friend of his mom, who she happens to work for, had her Austin Martin stolen because Hurricane Fay knocked the security gate out of commision. Any info or help would be appreciated."

Old 08-21-2008, 07:34 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 98GMEater
Your must hate the fact that your dad didnt have cool cars when you were a kid....
The funny part is that he's my age calling GT3Ranger's son out etc.

Last edited by MiniDHinkle; 08-21-2008 at 07:39 PM.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:35 PM
parkedr is on a distinguished road
Most of us learned the difference between your and you're back in second grade. Thanks for publicly humiliating yourself. I got a laugh out of it.

Old 08-23-2008, 03:13 PM
PSS128 is on a distinguished road
He is only a kid dumb ***, and you sound more annoying than him. If you don't like his post, why you even bother to open it.

Old 08-23-2008, 03:17 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
vk is a kid too!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: stolen AM