Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston Martin Vantage Warranty

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 09:36 PM
jvmax is on a distinguished road
Aston Martin Vantage Warranty

ok, from what i can tell, all Vantages from 2006 thru 2009 have a 3 year unlimited mileage new car warranty. Just wondering if it is a bumper to bumper warranty and if it is transferrable to a second owner (ie. runs out when the car hits 3 years from the in service date)? With prices dropping, I am considering a 2007 Vantage.

Old 01-23-2009, 09:53 AM
alevine has a spectacular aura aboutalevine has a spectacular aura about
Yes, the warranty is transferable.

Old 01-23-2009, 01:36 PM
acabrera will become famous soon enough
I second that. The warranty is transferable as I bought my '06 from a private owner about a year ago. The 3 year warranty will be up in July of this year. Considering an extended warranty but that is a topic for another thread.

Old 01-23-2009, 02:12 PM
SonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of light
Third owner of my 07 V8V and work is being done on it today, covered by warranty and service bulletin.

Old 01-23-2009, 06:04 PM
thanks for the replies, seems like the standard warranty is not published anywhere. does the 3 years unlimited mileage cover everything like bumper to bumper except maintenance? also, I read somewhere that you can extend warranties thru the dealership up to 10 years.

Old 01-24-2009, 10:23 AM
SonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of light
Bumper to bumper. 24 months extended warranty cost is $4500. Question is: is it worth that much? I cannot immagine what they charge for 10 years... if it exists at all.

Old 01-25-2009, 09:32 AM
The warranty information is posted in the owners manual. Unfortunately I cannot find a copy online or I would point you in the right direction but it does say it is transferable. Anyone know where to get the owners manual online in PDF format?

Old 01-25-2009, 10:44 AM
Alevine,

Found this on Aston-belgium website. It is in english but not sure if this is what you are looking for:

http://www.astonmartin-belgium.com/p...v8-vantage.pdf

Old 01-26-2009, 07:14 AM
Michael 996TT will become famous soon enough
jvmax - not sure who you are dealing w/ on the 2007 but for questions try Tom Heinz at AM of Tampa. He is more of a car guy than salesman (a good thing) - I ended up buying from him after many dumb questions that he kindly answered. As far as warrenty, I have a 2007 Vantage and am always amazed at the service standard at AM (I deal w/ Tampa) - it just seems they cover more than bumper to bumper - if that even makes sense!

Old 01-26-2009, 07:16 AM
Michael 996TT will become famous soon enough
SonicKrack - did you get your car w/ new "Power Pack" mod back yet ?

Old 01-26-2009, 03:34 PM
Originally Posted by SonicKrack
Alevine,

Found this on Aston-belgium website. It is in english but not sure if this is what you are looking for:

http://www.astonmartin-belgium.com/p...v8-vantage.pdf
No, I am actually looking for a copy of the Owners Guide or Owners Manual in PDF format. It may not exist in PDF format????

Thanks though.

Adam

Old 01-26-2009, 05:11 PM
gekko will become famous soon enoughgekko will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by alevine
No, I am actually looking for a copy of the Owners Guide or Owners Manual in PDF format. It may not exist in PDF format????
Aston Martin had previously offered PDF manuals at their site for a small charge

http://www.astonmartintechinfo.com/home

I know for sure they had 06 & 07 Owners Manuals for the Vantage (when I looked back in 2007) Cost was about 7 pounds.

Old 01-27-2009, 11:59 AM
Thanks. I already checked the tech info site and found nothing. I did speak to someone at AM North America and he emailed me a copy of the maintenance schedule. He did say that the owners manual is not available online or in PDF format. I could always purchase another manual and keep it at the office for future reference but the attached should help a lot.

Accordingly, attached is a copy of the maintenance schedule and I scanned a copy of the capacities and oil recommendations etc. so everyone can reference it fr future use Hope this helps.

Adam

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Maintenance Schedule.pdf (55.7 KB, 1255 views)
File Type: pdf
Oil and Capacity Guide.pdf (75.0 KB, 417 views)
Old 01-27-2009, 11:59 AM
Thanks. I already checked the tech info site and found nothing. I did speak to someone at AM North America and he emailed me a copy of the maintenance schedule. He did say that the owners manual is not available online or in PDF format. I could always purchase another manual and keep it at the office for future reference but the attached should help a lot.

Accordingly, attached is a copy of the maintenance schedule and I scanned a copy of the capacities and oil recommendations etc. so everyone can reference it for future use. Hope this helps.

Adam

Old 01-27-2009, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by Michael 996TT
jvmax - not sure who you are dealing w/ on the 2007 but for questions try Tom Heinz at AM of Tampa. He is more of a car guy than salesman (a good thing) - I ended up buying from him after many dumb questions that he kindly answered. As far as warrenty, I have a 2007 Vantage and am always amazed at the service standard at AM (I deal w/ Tampa) - it just seems they cover more than bumper to bumper - if that even makes sense!
just been checking out the low prices on ebay, I saw one sold for $62k:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AIT&viewitem=

I have also heard some dealers taking off $35k of new 2008's

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Aston Martin Vantage Warranty