Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

v12 zagato looking nice...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 08:07 AM
zambono has a spectacular aura aboutzambono has a spectacular aura aboutzambono has a spectacular aura about
v12 zagato looking nice...

How about a new engine already?

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/05/20/a...o-villa-deste/

Old 05-20-2011, 09:04 AM
Tahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really nice
Hmm...first impression, I don't love it. I prefer the reguar V12 model. It looks like they melded it with a Bentley. And I wish they had kept the ducktail spoiler. Hood vents are good and I like the rear splitter.

Old 05-20-2011, 09:28 AM
CRVETR has a spectacular aura aboutCRVETR has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Tahoe M3
Hmm...first impression, I don't love it. I prefer the reguar V12 model. It looks like they melded it with a Bentley. And I wish they had kept the ducktail spoiler. Hood vents are good and I like the rear splitter.

+1 Starting to look a bit Lambo.......

Old 05-20-2011, 09:33 AM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
Very Nissan looking. I don't like it at all.

Old 05-20-2011, 09:34 AM
RCAMV8 is on a distinguished road
Tahoe, I thought about the bentley as well looking at the back quarter piece.. But I do like it. Hopefully it will break the 550 hp level.

Old 05-20-2011, 09:50 AM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
I'm wondering what the price point will be. I suppose over $200k?

Old 05-20-2011, 10:57 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
The wheels are simply atrocious to the point it colors my whole view of the car.

Bentley in the back ?? No way. It has those recessed 458 Italia lights. And it can't have a rear ducktail, since it wouldn't fit the Zagato 'look' like all the other AM Zagatos. They should have made it more like the DB7 Zagato.

Old 05-20-2011, 04:58 PM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
I was about the say ... those wheels are straight off a Lambo/R8 haha. I do like the design although they are starting to stray away a bit more from the typical aston look (for better or worse).

Old 05-20-2011, 05:06 PM
bsands is on a distinguished road
I vote NO

Old 05-20-2011, 05:13 PM
Tahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really nice
You don't see the Bentley rear haunches and trunk look?

Old 05-20-2011, 05:16 PM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
Haha, there is like 9 different car designs in that car. The rear also looks like a 458 with the one set of circle lights . The Roof is Nissan Skyline GTR ... There are some Alfa 8c styling cues. The hood is a bit Ford GT ... I doubt the real one will look like that but it is funny to look at and see all the different styling cues.

Old 05-20-2011, 05:41 PM
Yeah all true...it's a mess.

Old 05-20-2011, 06:50 PM
blayne is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by AXARUNNER
Very Nissan looking. I don't like it at all.
I agree with the Nissan looking. Like the car from the windshield forward but not so much from there back. Good to see them trying to bring something different out though. As much as I like the existing models, it might be time for something new. Just my opinion though.

Old 05-21-2011, 03:37 AM
mfrankel is on a distinguished road
Not the Grill!

The best part of "Distinctive" Aston look is the signature grill. By taking away the wide flat bottom of the grill bottom, it becomes less Aston....and in my biased opinion, not as classy. Muscley yes, Aston Classy no.

Old 05-21-2011, 03:01 PM
CRVETR has a spectacular aura aboutCRVETR has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by blayne
I agree with the Nissan looking. Like the car from the windshield forward but not so much from there back. Good to see them trying to bring something different out though. As much as I like the existing models, it might be time for something new. Just my opinion though.
Different good, I agree with. Nice to see that they are trying..........

This is different bad, IMHO. It's like a whole freeway worth of brands, all on one chassis.

Must have been designed by committee..........

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: v12 zagato looking nice...