Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

MAC + Mansory + D2 = extra win sauce please

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 12:28 PM
Former Vendor
Derek@MartinoAutoConcepts is on a distinguished road
MAC + Mansory + D2 = extra win sauce please

With amazing wheels by D2, the aggressive body kit by Mansory & MAC AUTO COUTURE flowin' the clearcoat... it's a PURE WIN!

Mansory body kits are one of the best fitting aftermarket systems available. TEAM MAC was excited from start to finish being involved with this fantasic build.

Old 02-15-2012, 02:12 PM
ShawnBoston has much to be proud ofShawnBoston has much to be proud ofShawnBoston has much to be proud ofShawnBoston has much to be proud ofShawnBoston has much to be proud ofShawnBoston has much to be proud ofShawnBoston has much to be proud ofShawnBoston has much to be proud ofShawnBoston has much to be proud ofShawnBoston has much to be proud of
The work looks very well done to me but I have to say that the look isn't my cup of tea.

One of the reasons I love AM is because they are elegant w/o being too in-your-face. This kit isn't too blingy but it's still a bit much for me.

That said, I've never had a single exterior mod to any car I've owned . . . so I'm not likely to be the target market for such products.

Old 02-15-2012, 02:32 PM
dehnert is on a distinguished road
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

Mansory = Man. Sorry.

I'll give you credit for your work. The implantation is great, but I have yet to see any aftermarket bodywork for the Vantage that makes an improvement on the car. That’s why the only addition I am planning is a set of N400 door sills on my car.

I would not mind a slightly more aggressive front air dam. Something like the one on the GT3. The only viable one I have seen is the new one on the Vantage S.

Oh well. Horses for courses. I'm sure the owner of that car is pleased as punch.

Old 02-15-2012, 02:57 PM
Former Vendor
Thanks for the positive comments guys.

Mansory is certainly an acquired taste and not for everyone.

A great project on a beautiful car, regardless, that we wanted to share with 6speed!

Old 02-15-2012, 04:15 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Massive fail...

There are very few exterior accessories that work with AMs, and unfortunately it ain't Mansory. As someone posted...Man, Sorry.

Old 02-15-2012, 04:53 PM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
After viewing that body conversion I poked my eyes out!

Old 02-15-2012, 06:29 PM
Kamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really nice
how could one "improve" mona lisa ?

then again, it's very personal taste indeed.

Last edited by Kamran; 02-15-2012 at 06:32 PM.
Old 02-15-2012, 06:33 PM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
A kit that resembles the DBS would be fantastic.
As for this one, I agree that Mansory just seems to be out of touch with the masses but this one is not as ugly as most of their stuff.
Someone must be buying their stuff cause they keep making it.

I like the wheels!

Old 02-15-2012, 11:31 PM
onurleft will become famous soon enough
Love the Vantage, and love the effort put into it but those side skirts just scream Pep Boys. The front/rear bumper looks pretty good though

Old 02-15-2012, 11:34 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Your work is excellent it could have just been MAC + d2 FTW! Lol the mansory kit is not my cup of tea... I prefer the subtle elegance of the am brand... The Aston is the perfect supercar in that it brings a sort of understated and refined elegance to the table with a level of classiness and stellar good looks that is unmatched straight from the factory. For example when people see my db9 they may not know anything about cars but it draws their eye, it pulls them in... They might not know what it is, but they know something about it makes it special even though they may not be able to put their finger on it... I don't think any other marque does exactly that like Aston. Changing it's appearance takes away from that, it's just perfectly styled from the factory.

Old 02-16-2012, 06:37 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by sunir
Your work is excellent it could have just been MAC + d2 FTW! Lol
Many thanks!

Old 02-16-2012, 02:38 PM
boca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really nice
I like the stock look over the kit look.... sorry