Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

New Vantage owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 11:47 AM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Lookin' good! I really like the sport pack wheels.

Old 05-23-2012, 02:55 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ agreed. I think the sport pack wheels look the best out of any of the factory wheels and even the aftermarket options. I have the sport pack and I thought about getting a set of 20's HRE or soemthing but the sport pack wheels each time I see them on my DB9 they look just absolutely perfect for the car and it's shape, style, and graceful lines.

Old 05-23-2012, 10:26 PM
Speedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud of
Gorgeous. I'm curious -- do you feel any difference in ride quality or handling with the lighter Sports Pack wheels?

Old 05-24-2012, 04:59 AM
Rosso will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Speedraser
Gorgeous. I'm curious -- do you feel any difference in ride quality or handling with the lighter Sports Pack wheels?
Thanks, As far as ride or handling I ordered the wheels the day I purchased the car and only put 40/50 miles on the old wheels. Based on that very short time I would say I noticed no real difference. As far as looks though, Fugget about it!

Old 05-24-2012, 11:42 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Very nice choice op!! I think the factory Sport pack is the best option you can have for Gaydon era late model Astons, they improve the car significantly and add to the value of the car. The sport pack wheels in my opinion are one of the best looking wheels for the car, and I like the look of the original sport wheels vs. the skinny with black wedges look of the new ones. Here are some pics of my DB9 with sport pack.

Old 05-24-2012, 03:04 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Looking good Sunir! The wheels compliment the DB9 better than I would have expected.

Old 05-24-2012, 03:12 PM
^^^ thanks buddy ...yeah I agree. I think the sport pack wheels compliement the DB9 extremely well because it's a clean simple and curvey design that flows with the car, it's a thicker wheel, which accents well with the size of the car...maybe even moreso then that of the Vantage which can also look good with a narrow spoke wheel or a more technical design...like a Vantage would look great with a mesh wheel, it's more a sport technical look, but the mesh I don't know would work as well with the DB9.

Old 05-24-2012, 06:34 PM
Rosso will become famous soon enough
Wheels look great on the DB9 also. Nice.