Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Some recent pics and movement shots :-)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 03:45 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Some recent pics and movement shots :-)

Went to an epic car show this past weekend up in PA to benefit breast cancer awareness and raise money for American Cancer Association with a group of local car enthusiasts, had a great time...took some pics along the way, couple of photog friends of mine were manning the shutters!

Here is a progression movement sequence (sun behind camera):

Another sequence this time with camera looking into the sun (1/speed of car) shutter:

Here are some other movement shots of varying angles and placement (a few half sequence shots and so forth):

Bridge crossing:

Frontal shot, parking lot:

Aston Martin Bonnet Logo detail over monochrome shading:

Movement shot with shading and color to accent the brightwork details on the car:

Nice rear ends ... using a bronze filter:

Old 08-21-2012, 03:55 PM
spinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to behold
Outstanding! I bet you'll be using some of these as your screensaver...

Old 08-21-2012, 04:03 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ thanks bud I was thinking of that actually lol! Although I know we can do better if we had an isolated photoshoot and picked the background and movement speed carefully rather then just playing around on a trip to a car car show snapping pics when we could...

that said I duuno maybe I like the third one down for a screensaver...

do you guys think some came out better then others? I think shooting into the sunlight was harder, but then again there is a nice glazing effect of the sunlight on the paint of the car, almost creating a wet glossy metallic hue against the slate blue paint.

Old 08-21-2012, 04:58 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Great car and shots! I like the shot looking into the sun.

Old 08-21-2012, 05:02 PM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
Those pics look great! Is he local? If so PM me his info and any other details you wouldn't mind sharing

Old 08-21-2012, 05:09 PM
^^^ Sure Ross I'll text 'em...which one Ahmad or Chris?

Old 08-21-2012, 05:26 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by RossL
Those pics look great! Is he local? If so PM me his info and any other details you wouldn't mind sharing
Here I am

Old 08-21-2012, 08:48 PM
Vanquish2002 is on a distinguished road
pic no. 6 from the top is best. Aston should use it for advertising

Old 08-21-2012, 09:49 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Looks very nice! Thanks for sharing.

Old 08-22-2012, 05:30 AM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Very cool pics sunir! My girlfriend bought me a session with a professional photographer a while back and this reminds me I need to contact him. BTW, did you tint your windshield?

Old 08-22-2012, 02:47 PM
^^^ windshield came tinted when I bought it, it's a California car by way of South Florida Palm Beach, so it has some nicely dark windows! I think the tint is perfect, keeps the car cool and leather cool and protected, provides privacy, and looks great! Poeple cannot see inside but insiders can see outside just fine in daylight or night, and with sunglesses on or without...

Old 08-24-2012, 01:31 PM
Which shot do you guys think would make for the best wall paper?

Old 08-24-2012, 06:22 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
I like the second pic.

Old 08-24-2012, 06:36 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I think #9 is the best background picture.

Old 08-24-2012, 09:20 PM
plastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to all
Great shots Sunir...love moving shots. Why color is your car?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Some recent pics and movement shots :-)