Official Aston Martin Picture Thread! - Page 103 - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > British > Aston Martin
Reload this Page >

Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models
Sponsored by:

Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Old 06-07-2018, 08:06 AM
007JB is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Redpants View Post
One of the pics I snapped at my test drive yesterday

I don't get it, when people say it'll grow on you-what does that mean-
you either love it or not.
Rich your car & all old Vantages have that "it" factor design. IMHO-The car next to your car looks like %[email protected]!(*^#*.

Old 06-07-2018, 08:33 PM
era2076 is on a distinguished road
I moved mine over to the main office so I can drive it more. I am taking it up the gorge in the morning (in the rain I hope) to rescue my truck.

Old 06-10-2018, 10:21 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Redpants View Post
One of the pics I snapped at my test drive yesterday

Asked my OH which she preferred. She knows zip about Aston models (what's new, what's old, etc), but she liked by far the old Vantage. She said the new one looked like a 70s design. So, when the OH doesn't like it, getting one presents quite a challenge even if you like the car. Doesn't bode well for Aston.

Old 06-21-2018, 01:10 AM
Svx
Svx is an unknown quantity at this point

Spotted a couple very nice Astons today. Love the colors. Btw the DBS has 60k on the odometer!

Old 06-21-2018, 07:03 AM
Basic Sponsor
Redpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond repute
A few of the many Astons attending the AMOC Lime Rock events this weekend.

Old 06-28-2018, 09:45 AM
sonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to behold
got a dusting of rain when I was at my friends house a few weeks ago, thought it looked cool

Old 06-28-2018, 09:36 PM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
pretty good beading, get a detail recently?

Old 06-28-2018, 10:17 PM
sonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by shootermcgav1n View Post
pretty good beading, get a detail recently?

no, just freshly wrapped and a wash

you can't wax a matte finish it will make it glossy but it beads the water surprisingly well

Old 07-03-2018, 09:38 PM
urbandaddy is an unknown quantity at this point
My new to me 2006

Old 07-03-2018, 09:40 PM
Graze will become famous soon enoughGraze will become famous soon enough
congrats & enjoy

wheels look good - much better than the 7 spoke standard ones

Graze

Old 07-04-2018, 04:47 AM
handyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to behold
Nice one, congrats

Old 07-04-2018, 07:32 AM
Gene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to behold
Very nice looking Aston. Welcome.

Old 07-08-2018, 08:33 AM
Mike Gray will become famous soon enough
I've had my 2013 V8V MT for a few months now and thought I'd post a couple of photos of the old girl here. I came to Aston Martin from a long line of BMWs and Porsches and am having great fun with this British car!

Old 07-08-2018, 11:39 AM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Mike Gray View Post
I've had my 2013 V8V MT for a few months now and thought I'd post a couple of photos of the old girl here. I came to Aston Martin from a long line of BMWs and Porsches and am having great fun with this British car!

What a wonderful Olof combo! I love your interior. Good trans choice as well.
Ron

Old 07-08-2018, 02:50 PM
LuckyLuciano can only hope to improve
Originally Posted by sonies View Post
got a dusting of rain when I was at my friends house a few weeks ago, thought it looked cool

That rain is gonna show up on Carfax.... 3x times and its a salvage title I heard

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Quick Reply: Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.