Notices
Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Old 08-17-2018, 10:13 PM
GT650-25 has much to be proud ofGT650-25 has much to be proud ofGT650-25 has much to be proud ofGT650-25 has much to be proud ofGT650-25 has much to be proud ofGT650-25 has much to be proud ofGT650-25 has much to be proud ofGT650-25 has much to be proud ofGT650-25 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by WheelB View Post
Proper, very proper. How do you like the fitment? This is one of our favorite Aston's that we've done to date.
Fitment is flawless. The only thing I would have done different is go with pirelli over michelin, only because the michelin are more sporty and less meaty ( tick looking on rears )

Old 08-19-2018, 08:05 AM
Basic Sponsor
Redpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-19-2018, 08:24 AM
handyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to behold
Very cool Rich, are they racing the old Vantage or the new one...

Old 08-19-2018, 08:28 AM
Basic Sponsor
Redpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond repute
Two New, one old, and a factory supported team also running an old one.

Old 08-21-2018, 06:55 AM
Zettinger is just really niceZettinger is just really niceZettinger is just really niceZettinger is just really niceZettinger is just really nice
Originally Posted by Redpants View Post
Two New, one old, and a factory supported team also running an old one.
I was wondering about that too.
The stats don't tell what Vantage was new and old.
How did the old one do to compared to the new model?

Old 08-25-2018, 03:11 PM
Liilpa09 is an unknown quantity at this point

Some photos from the other day, hoping to have some Velocity AP springs and some spacers on soon.

Old 08-25-2018, 08:05 PM
programmatore is a splendid one to beholdprogrammatore is a splendid one to beholdprogrammatore is a splendid one to beholdprogrammatore is a splendid one to beholdprogrammatore is a splendid one to beholdprogrammatore is a splendid one to behold
At the car park

Last edited by programmatore; 08-25-2018 at 08:10 PM.
Old 08-26-2018, 09:58 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
V12S at Light Up The Night Auto Show in Downtown Minneapolis

Was the only Aston, the show had hundreds of cars - lots of kudo's and a few interested more in buying an Aston. Also a pict with new (used) 2013 SLK55 daily driver just got a few days ago (it has the P30 option).

The only Aston in a 1/2 mile row of cars

Old 08-26-2018, 11:06 AM
sonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to behold
Nice, I was considering getting a R171 SLK55 at one point of my life, but I chose the aston instead The R172 has a lot more creature comforts but doesn't look as nice on the outside IMO, I wouldn't complain about that being a daily driver though!

Old 08-28-2018, 05:39 PM
docroc is an unknown quantity at this point
Finally posting after about a year...

I had a couple young kids who wanted to see the car in Annapolis at Cars and Coffee. I let them sit in it and one spilled ice cream it in
I had my Aston for almost exactly a year, but figured I would finally post it here. Iím pretty active at Cars and Coffee in Northern Virginia (Katieís Coffee) and Annapolis so DC area people may have seen it there before over the last year...

Model: 2014 Skyfall Silver Vanquish
Options: Except for carbon fiber paddle shifts, I believe my car has every factory option on it. Most notably off the top of my head: 2 + 2, red calibers, red interior with black inserts, exposed carbon fiber roof / door handles / mirrors / side reflectors / waterfall display, One-77 steering wheel.

Old 08-30-2018, 04:16 PM
brightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud of
Here's a nice one:

Old 08-31-2018, 06:56 PM
Basic Sponsor
Changed the ride height and the compression/rebound last weekend. Been driving it daily all week and very happy with it

Originally Posted by Zettinger View Post
I was wondering about that too.
The stats don't tell what Vantage was new and old.
How did the old one do to compared to the new model?
Old ones are doing great in GTE-AM, but new ones are struggling in GTE-PRO. Main issue is aero for the new cars. Lots of learning to do. I chatted with Nicki Thiim after the race and he was frustrated (understandably) with it. But I think that's to be expected going from a championship-winning car benefiting from 16 yrs of racing development to a brand new platform. Tons of potential, though. I think it'll be amazing in a couple years.

[email protected]
Old 09-01-2018, 06:27 AM
handyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to behold
Not sure it is the aero the problem, I saw an all Aston Martin race (I think it was Goodwood Festival of Speed) without any restrictions and it when front last on the grid to first even passing the old Vantage and a few Vulcan in the way. Mind you when they start limiting the car on Power the Aero is very important.

Old 09-01-2018, 08:50 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by handyman2009 View Post
Not sure it is the aero the problem, I saw an all Aston Martin race (I think it was Goodwood Festival of Speed) without any restrictions and it when front last on the grid to first even passing the old Vantage and a few Vulcan in the way. Mind you when they start limiting the car on Power the Aero is very important.
I'm sure there's more to it, but I was told aero on two accounts. High-speed aero on the Mulsanne Straight at Le Mans limited top speed (I think I also read that in an article somewhere). And the aero was "off" at Silverstone which made the rear of the car hard to control in corners.
The old Vantage got a massive benefit from aero regulation changes that let them extend the rear diffuser out further. Might be a matter of finding the sweet spot for these new cars on each of the various tracks they race on throughout the year.

[email protected]
Old 09-01-2018, 02:29 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Three Vantages on a Lunch Date to Afton Minnesota

A pristine 14,000 mile 2006 V8 and two 2015 V12S

End of summer run

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Quick Reply: Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.